|This article is about a/an monster in Lupinranger VS Patranger.|
|""I'll see it done. Good bye.""|
|―Bundorute Peggy's first words (as a human) having been given orders by Destra Majjo.[src]|
|""No! Let me go!""|
|―Bondorute Peggy when Kairi was holding him and stealing his Lupin Collection Piece and his final words before his initial demise.[src]|
|""Thank you Gouche! Hey, you there! Hand over the collection pieces if you want to live!""|
|―Bundorute Peggy when enlarged and addressing the Patrangers.[src]|
|"Destra! Save me again!"|
|―Final words before Death[src]|
Bundorute Peggy (ブンドルト・ペギー Bundoruto Pegī) was a penguin-themed Gangler Monster of the Interdimensional Crime Group Gangler, equipped with the "Jack leaping like lightning/Jack bondissant tel l’éclair" treasure from the Lupin Collection.
Bundorute Peggy was first seen as a human ready to comit a crime. Then, Destra appeared and meet him, which forced the Lupinrangers to keep watching rather than confronting them before he left to somewhere. Bundorute later appeared in front of a car, revealing his monster form and attacked Hilltop along with his bodyguards. While in persuit, the Lupinrangers noticed the content in the case and decided to snatch the new VS Vehicles along with their current target and confront him. However, the Patrangers arrived quicker than they thought and Kairi passed a card to Bundorute for later meeting, which the target agreed before he fled from the Police. As agreed in the appointment, the Lupinranger went to confront Bundorute, only to learn that the Patranger had arrived earlier and managed to grab the Cyclone Dial Fighter. Lupin Red and Patren 1gou confront each other while the others take on Bundorute. However, during the battle, Destra joins the fray, giving difficulty for the phantom thieves and police which gives Bundorute a chance to escape before he could be destroyed.
He was eventually defeated by Keiichiro's Biker Surpression Shot but was enlarged by Goche With Keiichiro out cold, the Patrangers were forced to retreat so the Lupinrangers summoned thier Dial Fighters and formed LupinKaiser with GoodStriker. They were initially evenly matched but Peggy gained the upper hand with his energy slices so the Lupinrangers summoned the Cyclone Dai Fighter and formed Kaitou Gattai LupinKaiser Cyclone. Thyey easily overpowered the monster with this new combination before picking him up with the Stirring Tornado attack and obliterating him with the GoodStriker Rapid Fire: Send You Flying Shot.
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Human Disguise: Like every Gangler Monster, Bundorute Peggy has the special ability to disguise himself as a human to hunt for treasures.
- Superhuman Jump: Due to the "Jack leaping like lightning/Jack bondissant tel l’éclair" treasure equipped within his safe, he can jump great distances which he uses to make escapes.
to be added
to be added
- Long Uo Sword (ロングウオーソード Rongu Uō Sōdo): A fish-shaped long sword he wielded in combat.
- Wing Swords (ウイングソード Uingu Sōdo): Arm mounted blades he gained after Goche modified him.
- Criminal Record: Serial Robbery & Murder, Resisting Arrest
- Lupin Collection: "Jack bondissant tel l’éclair" Boot
- Gangler Safe Location: Chest
- Password Number: 0-2-8
- Rangers That Killed Him:Patren 1gou,LupinKaiser Cyclone
Behind the Scenes
- Bundorute Peggy is voiced by and portrayed in his human form by Tadashi Mizuno (水野 直 Mizuno Tadashi) who also known for his role as Haruo Kume from Ultraman Geed.
Bundorute Peggy is based on a penguin.
to be added
- As Peggy escaped, he uttered Ultraman Geed's catchphrase. This is a reference of his actor, Tadashi Mizuno's portrayal of Haruo Kume from Ultraman Geed.
- The name and power of his Lupin Collection is a reference to Spring-heeled Jack (a fictional Victorian era phantom criminal known for his incredible jumping ability).
- Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patranger