|This article is about a/an villain in Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
- "I'm sorry, Badonna! I failed!"
- ―Brax's final words before his death.[src]
Brax was a famous fighter who starred as a recurring contestant in the latest season of the hit show Galaxy Warriors. He served as the main antagonist of the episodes "Prepare To Fail" and Doom Signal" and the secondary antagonist of the episode "Magic Misfire."
Brax first appears with General Tynamon where he is bombarded by Badonna proclaiming her love for him to the point of sending him 200 fan letters. Brax's strategy to aid Madame Odius is to simply destroy the Ninja Steel Rangers with sheer force and power before stealing the Ninja Power Stars. He goes to fight the rangers and pretends to be weak before they retreat and he goes back to fight them again, this time showing no mercy. He watches for them and then goes to battle again but is destroyed by the new Superstar Blade. Badonna Gigantifies against both Cosmo Royale and the audience's wishes him and Brax retreats when she sends four Skullgators in order to get a better view of their destruction. However, they are all swiftly destroyed
Brax is seen when Madame Odius tells him and Badonna that Voltipede was a waste of time, but Tynamon corrects her, saying that the Rangers lost something during the fight and shows her their Ninja Fusion Star. Odius congratulates Tynamon and adds that with the star in their possession, the Rangers are doomed and the four villains laugh.
Brax accompanies Tynamon to Odius's throne room, where Tynamon demands that Odius hold up her part of their deal. Odius answers he is in no position to make demands before revealing his secret. Brax is astonished of discovering that his master is a tiny monster in a robot body. Later, he appears on Earth and fights the Rangers as a diversion for Tynamon to brainwash Mick. They attempt to finish him off by trapping him inside the Five Elements Barricade with Brody brandishing the Superstar Blade as well as his Ninja Star Blade. Unfortunately, whilst he is able to hold his own for a time, Brax gets the upper hand and damages Brody's Power Star. As he is about to finish off the Rangers for good, they teleport away which Brax is fine with as his diversion has served its purpose. Noting this, he returns to the Warrior Dome Ship.
Brax asks Odius for another chance to fight the Rangers but she says that is not needed because her TV show will mind control the whole world. She then sends Gorrox to battle the Rangers. When he gets defeated, Brax arrives as back-up for him and the pair are Gigantified and overpower the Ninja Steel and Ninja Blaze Megazords separately but the Rangers succeed in destroying Gorrox with the Ninja Ultrazord. However Brax dodges their attack and attacks but is weakened by the Ninja Steel Megazord's Master Slash before being finished by the Ninja Blaze Ultrazord's Ninja Blaze Firestorm Final Attack. As he dies, he calls out to Badonna before apologizing for his failure to defeat the Rangers. Afterwards, he goes limp and falls onto his face before being consumed by an explosion.
Despite his destruction, Brax and Gorrox's attack allowed Odius to take control of Summer Cove which leads into her endgame.
Brax was a barbarian, giving no mercy to his enemies and preferring mindless violence over intelligent strategy, but was nervous and shy around Badonna. He was very loyal to his allies and did what he can for them with pleasure but was very sure of himself, which lead him finally to his downfall.
Powers and Abilities
- Power: Brax was the second strongest villain in all of Ninja Steel, proving much stronger than Forcefear and Drillion.
- Shockwaves: Brax could release dark shockwaves from his body which was strong enough to send all six Rangers flying.
- Fireball Blasts: Brax could fire orange fireballs out of his hand although the damage they could do is unknown since Preston blocked them with his Star Blade.
- Power Star Burning: Similar to what Foxatron could do, Brax managed to burn the Red Ranger's Power Star. This was only done after giving them a strong thrashing.
- Teleportation: Brax could teleport to any location in a large column of yellow energy.
- Agility: Brax was fast and agile enough to completely dodge the Ninja Steel Ultrazord's Ninja Ultrazord Blast Final Attack which was aimed at him but killed Gorrox instead.
- Master Swordsman: Brax was an incredible master with his sword. In the episode "Magic Misfire", despite being encased in a force field by the Rangers, he was easily able to overpower the Red Ranger despite him using the Superstar Blade which had destroyed him previously.
- Acting: As shown in the episode "Prepare to Fail", Brax was an expert actor since he convinced the Ninja Rangers that he was an incompetent weakling in order to get them to lower their guard.
- Strength: A single slash from Brax knocked back the combined Ninja Blaster Whiplash and Rockstorm Guitar Rockshot and broke Levi's tornado in the combined Red Ninja Strike and Tornado Slashes attack.
- Durability: Brax took the Ninja Blaster Whiplash, the Red Ninja Strike Steel Slash combined with the Storm Star Tornado Slashes, the Giga Strike of the Ninja Battle Morphers, multiple strikes from Sarah's Lion Fire Frenzy attack using the Super Star Blade, as well as the Ninja Steel Megazord's Master Slash without being fazed. It took the power of Sarah's Super Star Slash to destroy him the first time and the Ninja Blaze Firestorm to destroy him for good.
- Deflection: Brax could deflect Sarah's Arrow Blast with one hand during his second battle against them.
to be added
- Barbarian Sword: Brax was armed with a barbaric sword which he kept on a scabbard strapped to his back to battle his enemies.
- Barrier: With his sword, Brax was able to create a dome-like barrier to trap his enemies in.
- Energy Redirection: Brax was able to catch the Rangers' Ninja Blaster Whiplash and Rockstorm Blast with his sword and launch them back at them. He could even deflect energy back at his enemies using his sword as shown when the Rangers tried to kill him with their Mega Morph Cycle's Plasma Blast.
- Energy Flames: Brax's strongest attack where he set fire to his blade through unknown means and flung it at his enemies. This was powerful enough to take down all five Rangers with one hit and, when used on the Ninja Ultrazord and Ninja Blaze Megazord, Calvin stated that the Zords would not survive another blast.
Behind the Scenes
- Brax was voiced by Jamie Linehan who also voiced Tangleweb, Game Goblin and Wolvermean previously in Ninja Steel.
- His voice was identical to Game Goblin and Wolvermean.
to be added
to be added
- Unlike his Sentai counterpart, Brax was not related to either Galvanax, Badonna, and Madame Odius and is simply just a general. Whereas his counterpart was the son of Badonna's and Galvanax's counterparts, he was Badonna's love interest.
- Like all the other higher-ups, Brax's face incorporated a mask from a Noh theater, specifically a Shikami mask.
- According to Cosmo, he is a legendary warrior of twelve Solar Systems.
- Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel