|This article is about a/an head villain in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
Brajira of the Messiah (救星主のブラジラ Kyūseishu no Burajira) was the true main antagonist of Tensou Sentai Goseiger. He spent the majority of the series posing as a general for the various enemy factions of the Goseigers before revealing himself as the series' mastermind and a fallen Gosei Angel.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Past
- 1.2 Attack of the Warstar Empire
- 1.3 Rise of the Yuumajuu
- 1.4 Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku
- 1.5 Invasion of the Matrintis Empire
- 1.6 The Messiah is Born
- 1.7 Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross (199 Hero Great Battle)
- 1.8 Dai-Zangyack (Super Hero Taisen)
- 1.9 Zyuohger
- 1.10 Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross
- 2 Personality
- 3 Forms
- 4 Behind the Scenes
- 5 Notes
- 6 Appearances
- 7 See Also
- 8 External links
- 9 References
Brajira was originally one of the most powerful Gosei Angels, able to use all three elements at once. However, that was not due to his own power, as he could only do so after killing his teammates to take their powers for his own. However, after using the Erurei Box sealing the Earth Condemnation Group Yuumajuu leaders Makuin of the Blob and Kinggon of the Bigfoot whilst incognito as Buredoran of the Chupacabra, Brajira became obsessed with his mission as a Gosei Angel to the point of fashioning the Earth Salvation Plan (地球救星計画 Chikyū Kyūsei Keikaku) which would allow him to destroy the Earth and remake it in his own image as its Messiah. To that end, after the other Gosei Angels refused to aid him and imprisoned him for his crimes, Brajira used the Time Travel Tensou Technique to travel forward from his time into the present, losing his humanity in the process and becoming hideously deformed.
Attack of the Warstar Empire
Brajira arrives in the year 2010 at the same time that the Universal Annihilation Army Warstar arrives on Earth to strip it of its resources. From there, Brajira uses Camoumirage to create the alias of Buredoran of the Comet to offer his services to Mons Drake, leader of Warstar as a general. He provides Warstar with intelligence on the Gosei Angels while serving as their tactician. It is his knowledge that leads to the destruction of the Tower of Heaven to prevent the Gosei Angels from saving the Earth. Despite appearing loyal, Brajira plans to overthrow Mons Drake and use Warstar to destroy the planet for him until he has no more need of them. Brajira is first seen with Mons Drake after Dereputa of the Meteor destroys the Tower of Heaven and expresses worry about failing to conquer Earth but is reassured. However, this initial invasion and attack by Mizogu of the Clump is foiled by the Goseigers, Gosei Angels already on Earth before the Tower of Heaven's destruction.
In his very first encounter with the Goseigers, Brajira becomes Mazuarta of the Music's manager. With the knowledge that the Skick Tribe are harmed more from the harmful music than anyone else, he has an amplifier created so he could have the music transmitted around the whole world in hopes of killing the population. It is foiled when Eri counters it with her beautiful singing voice and they destroy Mazuarta.
Taking advantage of Fandaho of the Nonsense's scrambling of Alata's powers, Buredoran comes to his aid to prevent the other Goseigers from breaking the source of Fandaho's ability not helped by Gosei Red's scrambled powers. He even enlarges him, knowing it also affects Alata's ability to summon the Dragon Headders. It is foiled by the one-time Exotic Brothers that Gosei Red draws on a card and destroy Fandaho.
When Mons Drake orders Buredoran to avenge Dereputa, he takes this opportunity to modify the Power Seeds of Powereddark of the Mutation which allow the monster to counter the Tensou Techniques. He makes one for Comprethunder when he doesn't have it the first time. Despite Alata and Eri's efforts to double the Comprethunder, the two villains overpower the Goseigers until they are able to summon the Mystic Brothers which defeat them both.
- "So Warstar falls too..."
- ―Buredoran of the Comet's final words before his supposed death in the Indevader[src]
After the supposed death of Dereputa and the demise of Mons Drake's champion Targate of the Satellite, he begins his endgame and instructs Brajira to land the Universal Mothership Indevader on Earth. Doing so will use the oxygen on Earth as a planetary bomb to turn the Earth into a lifeless wasteland for them to mine dry. However, Hyper Gosei Great is able to defeat a giant Mons Drake and destroy both him and the Indevader with the Hyper Headder Strike. Brajira laments that Warstar has failed before the cockpit explodes and is presumed deceased when the ship explodes.
Rise of the Yuumajuu
However, Brajira somehow survives and releases the Yuumajuu leadership from the Erurei Box after the death of Dereputa (who survived his previous battle) uncovered it. Reassuming his Brajira of the Chupacabra form, he initally operates in the shadows and uses Bibi Bugs to enlarge Tomarezu of the Tsuchinoko after Gosei Knight destroys him. After the monster's death, he reveals himself to the Yuumajuu who accept him as a general since he did not reveal himself when he captured them before.
Buredoran later reveals himself to the Goseigers as he and his Bibi Soldiers distract them froma stopping the plan of Zeibu of the Mummy although this plan also fails.
After that, Brajira devises a plan to use Gosei Knight for his own ends so he summons Giemurou of the Kappa to capture him and goads him into trying to break out of his confines so that his power will turn the humans Giemurou captured into kappas. Then the kappas will be released to infect the rest of the world and suck dry all of its water. It almost works until the Goseigers break the cage the humans are stored into and Gosei Knight escapes his cage after seeing their determination before destroying Giemurou. Brajira barely survives the Leon Cellular's finisher and summons Bibi Bugs to enlarge Giemurou before retreating.
Initially, it is assumed that Buredoran of the Chupacabra is his true identity. However, he goes to steal the Abare Headder and take it for himself with the aid of Semattarei of the Brocken Spectre. Considering that he knows about and seeks it foreshadows his true identity along with the fact that a Yuumajuu would never be able to achieve such a goal or have the ability to go into space, this was disproven. The failed attempt made him lose face with Makuin and Kinggon when it results in the Goseigers become the Super Goseigers.
Buredoran makes his move against the Yuumajuu after his imprisonment is over and takes take one of Jogon of the Ningyo's shells and secretly place it on Kinggon, causing him to think Makuin is insulting him behind his back. Then he saves Makuin's life during a battle to regain his trust so he can use the Erurei Box to seal the Goseigers and Makuin (though he only tells Makuin the former).
Unfortunately for him, Makuin and Kinggon find out and anticipate his deception by switching the box with a fake that blows up when he believes he is close to victory. Kinggon throws him into the Goseigers attack and enlarges him with his own Bibi Bugs out of spite. Buredoran decides to make the most of it by destroying the Goseigers before going back for the Yuumajuu duo. However, although he gains the upper hand at first, he is ultimately unable to prevent his first true defeat at the hands of Ground Gosei Great's Ground Great Strike.
Following the fall of Yuumajuu, Brajira (having once again managed to survive) employs the aid of the Gedoshu in an antlion-like form that heavily resembled Dokoku Chimatsuri. Whilst monitoring the flow of the Sanzu River, Shitari of the Bones thinks that his master is reviving once again until he sees Buredoran of the Chimatsuri. He tells Shitari that he is the heir to Dokoku since his armor looks like Dokoku's, which is enough to convince him to work with Brajira. During a battle with one of the Ayakashi, he reveals himself to the 3 male Shinkengers and the Goseigers. Alata immediately knows that it was Buredoran and not Dokoku. Whilst facing Shinken Red, who he is overpowering, Buredoran of the Chimatsuri releases his Bibi Bugs and captures Shinken Red before turns him against his team and the Goseigers. After some time, he plans to drown Gosei World with the waters of the Sanzu River. During that time, Takeru is broken from his spell and has no choice but to face both the Goseigers' Tensou Power and the Shinkengers' Mojikara powers. In order to try and even the odds, Buredoran creates phantoms of his Warstar and Yuumajuu forms. Buredoran and Makadoma are defeated by the combined power of the Two Six Part Strike and the Miracle Gosei Dynamic. After the Shinkengers and Goseigers stop the flow of the Sanzu River to Gosei World, Buredoran enlarges himself with the power of some leftover Bibi Bugs. He is able to survive the power of DaiKai ShinkenOh, Gosei Ground, and Hyper Gosei Great's power, and kicks the Shinkengers out of their mecha along with Gosei Knight. About ready to finish off the Goseigers, he is pushed back when Ground Hyper Gosei Great is formed and he is destroyed with the power of Ground Hyper Gosei Great's Mojikara Headder Strike.
Invasion of the Matrintis Empire
Although Brajira survives the events of Goseiger vs Shinkenger, he is crippled and near death. However, he is found by the Matrintis Empire's second in command Metal Alice of the Agent. Taking Brajira to the Machine Fortress Terminel, Metal Alice remakes him as Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg but he has lost his memories besides his hatred of the Goseigers. He is introduced to the Matrintis Empire's leader, Robogog of the 10-sai, after the death of Zan-KT of the Shield and is accepted as his new general.
Buredo-RUN makes his survival known by using Bakutofūji-ER of the Timer as a prelude. After the Goseigers have a hard time with him, Bakutofūji-ER is enlarged for the mecha battle and Buredo-RUN shoots a beam to end it which sends the Matroid and Alata to the time where Warstar hasn't invaded yet and the Tower of Heaven is still intact.
This time travel doesn't last long when they are sent back by Alata and the Goseigers from the past when they destroy the Matroid's time travel technology. During the fight, he takes a hit from Gosei Knight to shield Metal Alice much to her surprise and they retreat. Later, whilst he is repairing the damage, Metal Alice offers to do it for him, not wanting to owe him anything. However, he tells her that he was merely protecting his comrade.
Buredo-RUN is then assigned with Metal Alice by Robogog to get the Goseigers to surrendering Datas. His role is to launch a missle at the International Convention Building even after Datas surrenders himself to them. Said missle is foiled by the Goseigers and Groundion Headder.
Buredo-RUN is then used by Robogog in his final scheme although not before he offers to help fix Metal Alice up after she was abused yet again by Robogog, in repayment for having done the same for him. Metal Alice replies that she doesn't need his pity and tells him that his memories were erased by Robogog. Buredo-RUN becomes curious and asks if there was a way to regain his memories, leading to Metal Alice taking the flash drive containing his memories.
After the memories are regained, Buredo-RUN continues to act under Robogog's control and is ordered to seal the Tensouders and the Leon Cellar. In truth, he intentionally avoided severely damaged the Leon Cellar preventing from being seal completely, even enduring getting tortured by Robogog for failing. Once the Goseigers destroy most of Robogog's body, Buredo-RUN (the sole member of the Empire still standing) is asked by Robogog to give him his Survival Cell so that he can reform. However, Buredo-RUN destroys the item instead of helping his regeneration and Robogog realizes Buredo-RUN regained his memories with Metal Alice's help, having purposefully allowed the Leon Cellular to work. Confirming his killer's true nature, Robogog's head is thrown into the air and obliterated by Buredo-RUN's missiles. He then approaches the crippled Metal Alice and kills her as his end goal does not include her in any way. Buredo-RUN then mocks the Goseigers and cryptically makes threats about the future before he leaves.
The Messiah is Born
Taking control of the Terminel, renaming it Labyrindel (ラビリンデル Rabirinderu), Brajira reveals his true form and motive and captures Gosei Knight (who used to be his headder) to make him his servant once more. As he begins setting up his master plan, which is to set up the Nega End (ネガー・エンド Negā Endo) ceremony, by having his Dark Headders be destroyed, so they can become wedges in key points to start the process, before the upcoming solar eclipse. After his three wedges are placed, Brajira is confronted by the spirits of the leaders of the villainous factions he worked with: Mons Drake, Makuin, Kinggon, and Robogog, whose grudges against Brajira caused them to appear before him. Brajira mocks each of them for trusting him and as they futilely try to blast him, Brajira casts them away. Later, Gosei Knight comes to confront Brajira, who easily overpowers the former. Brajira then destroys Labyrindel in an attempt to take out Gosei Knight, though he survived the attempt.
Brajira begins his final battle with the Goseigers, after activating the wedges. After a long and drawn-out fight, Brajira enlarged himself by stabbing himself in the neck with a Bibi Bug and easily deflected Gosei Great's Headders only to be taken down when Sea-Land-Sky Gosei Great impaled him with its sword and performed the Sky-Land-Sea Strike although he took it with him. Brajira survived and got into another battle with the Goseigers. However, they eventually mortally wounded Brajira with Alata's Skick Sword and its Red Dynamic which was empowered by all the life on Earth. However, he refuses to die alone and sacrifices himself by exploding into a massive cloud of black lightning to begin Nega End, intending to take everyone down with him. However, the Nega End is stopped by the Goseigers' Gosei Global technique, putting an end to Brajira's scheme and also recreated Heaven's Tower.
Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross (199 Hero Great Battle)
Brajira is revived by the Black Cross King using his hatred for the Goseigers and takes on the name of Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross (黒十字の救星主ブラジラ Kurojūji no Kyūseishu Brajira), becoming one of the commanders of the new Black Cross Army whilst donning a belt with the group's insignia on it. Brajira is first resurrected by the Black Cross King alongside Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein and Hades Wise God Dagon after thier king steals the Ranger Keys. Revealing his new allegiance and how he returned, he and his compatriots teleport the Goseigers and Gokaigers to seperate locations. Alata and Captain Marvelous find that Brajira is their opponent in an office building where the people present are frozen in time. After battling some Bibi Soldiers, they face him which leads to a long standoff where they are both forcibly demorphed by his energy blasts. Things change however when Alata realizes that he is able to see where they are and attack from great distance due to a Bibi Bug scout and it is destroyed with the Comprethunder Card. Before he can deploy another, they surprise and overwhelm Brajira with thier Gokai Saber and Gosei Sword with the combined Gokai Slash and Red Break. but, with the combined efforts of Alata's observation and Marvelous' quick thinking, he is defeated by the two Red Rangers. Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross later returns alongside recreations of his three main Buredoran forms as a giant for the battle against GokaiOh and Gosei Great before the past sentai's mecha are summoned to fight as well. Brajira and the Buredorans are all destroyed; Buredoran of the Comet by Live Robo and DaiDenzi, Buredoran of the of the Cyborg by energy blasts, Buredoran of the Chubacabra by Ohranger Robo and Change Robo, Bladerun of the Chimatsuri by Senpuujin and Muteki Shogun and Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross by GokaiOh's Gokai Slash and Gosei Great's Great Strike. All Messiah Brajira can do is complain about his never-ending hatred before being obliterated.
Dai-Zangyack (Super Hero Taisen)
Taken from the memory of Captain Marvelous, a recreation of Brajira of the Messiah is brought forth by Bangray amongst a collection of the most nefarious adversaries faced by the Super Sentai. Overwhelming Captain Marvelous and Yamato Kazakiri initially, Bangray's forces are matched when the Gokaigers and Zyuohgers join their respective Red Rangers. Engaging the remaining five Zyuohgers alongside "Transcendenterfly God Deboth", "Brajira" is defeated by their combined Instinct Awakened.
Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross
Buredoran of the Comet appears as an enemy in Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross.
Brajira held a messiah complex and cared only for himself and never others as he killed Metal Alice without remorse or pity. He believed the world is too weak and irreparable and needs to be revitalized. Though he claims to have the best intentions in mind, Brajira ultimately defies them with his sociopathic and genocidal tendencies, showing that he is nothing but an egotistical, sadistic, ruthless, tyrannical, detestable, and brutal megalomaniac, with any redeeming or sympathetic qualities he may have had to be a complete fake. Though he is certifiably insane and is riddled with a dangerously high god complex and megalomania, Brajira proves to be more dangerous with his intelligence. Charismatic, deceptive, and clever, Brajira knows just to manipulate and deceive others into helping him, as with Metal Alice. His intelligence is, however, outmatched by his cruelty and delusions of grandeur, as he shows to be dark and malicious throughout all of his appearances. Brajira normally refers to himself with the formal pronoun watashi (私) but, when his memories were erased by Robogog, he switched to the more informal ore (俺), and when he regained his memories, he switched back to watashi upon revealing this to Robogog.
While they started off as disguises, Brajira gained the ability to create clones of his aliases. While his four forms have various powers, all of them possess the ability to teleport. Only in his true form is he able to fly while his three disguise forms allow him to jump high into the air.
- Height: 191 cm
- Weight: 167 kg
Buredoran of the Comet (彗星のブレドラン Suisei no Buredoran) as a treehopper-like alias adopted by Brajira when he joined up with Warstar and became one of Mons Drake's top commanders.
Powers and Abilities
- Durability-Buredoran of the Comet was able to take the full power of the Gosei Buster straight to the chest but survive without a scratch.
- Telepathy: Buredoran of the Comet could focus his mind to talk to his minions from afar if he is not with them in person.
- Teleportation: Buredoran of the Comet could teleport from place to place at will.
- Sound Attack Immunity-Buredoran of the Comet was completely immune to Mazurata of the Music's torturous music.
- Energy Barrage: Buredoran of the Comet was able to fire a barrage of blue energy blasts.
- Comet Transformation: Buredoran of the Comet could transform into a blue comet and crash to his desired target.
- 'Comet Bullet' (彗星弾 Suisei Dan): Buredoran of the Comet could fire blue comets from his hands and launch them directly at his opponents.
- Bibi Soldiers Summoning: Buredoran of the Comet could summon an army of Bibi Soldiers to aid him in battle.
- Bibi Bugs Summoning: Buredoran of the Comet could summon Bibi Bugs to enlarge monsters.
to be added
to be added
- 'Buredolancer' (ブレドランサー Buredoransā)-Buredoran of the Comet wielded a massive blue and silver lance in battle.
- Energy Empowerment-Buredoran of the Comet was able to charge blue energy into the tip of his spear to slash with massive force.
Appearances: 1-15, Movie, Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku, 45, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Height: 200 cm (50 m:Giant)
- Weight: 219 kg (547.5 t:Giant)
Buredoran of the Chupacabra (チュパカブラの武（ブ）レドラン Chupakabura no Buredoran) was a house centipede-like alias adopted by Brajira when he joined up with the Yuumajuu. As a Yuumajuu, Buredoran's name included the kanji for "warrior" (武 bu).
Powers and Abilities
- Teleportation: Buredoran of the Chupacabra could teleport from place to place at will in a cloud of toxic fog.
- Mass Teleportation-Buredoran of the Chupacabra could also teleport others to any location he wished at will as seen with Giemurou.
- Invisible Blasts: Buredoran of the Chupacabra could fire an invisible energy blast from his right hand powerful enough to obliterate the rock hiding the Abare Headder with a single blast.
- Double Shot Burst: Buredoran of the Chupacabra's most powerful attack that he could utilize in his Earth form where he fired two devastating energy beams from his hands which were strong enough to take down all five Goseigers with one hit.
- Paralyzation: Buredoran of the Chupacabra shot bursts could also paralyze his enemies temporarily to leave them open to other attacks.
- Shot Burst Barrage: Buredoran of the Chupacabra could also fire a series of his shot bursts to cover a wider area but were much less powerful.
- Energy Whips: Buredoran of the Chupacabra could fire blue energy whips from his hands which he could use to wrap around his target, extending as far as dragging them in mid-air.
- Lightning Generation: Buredoran of the Chupacabra could generate light blue lightning from his hand.
- Bibi Soldiers Summoning: Buredoran of the Chupacabra could summon an army of Bibi Soldiers to aid him in battle.
- Bibi Bugs Summoning: Like before, Buredoran of the Chupacabra could summon Bibi Bugs to enlarge monsters.
- Buredoran of the Chupacabra had no special abilities.
to be added
- Buredolicer (武レドライサー Buredoraisā)-Buredoran of the Chupacabra was armed with three-lace claw-like gauntlets which could deal serious damage to his enemies.
- Energy Beams-Buredoran of the Chupacabra could fire massive indigo energy beams from his Buredoslicers.
Appearances: 17-22, Movie, 23-29, Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku, 45, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Height: 207 cm (51.7 m:Giant)
- Weight: 226 kg (564.4 t:Giant)
Buredoran of the Chimatsuri (血祭のブレドラン Chimatsuri no Buredoran) was the antlion-like form Brajira assumed that heavily resembled the deceased Dokoku Chimatsuri.
Powers and Abilities
- Self Growth: Buredoran of the Chimatsuri was able to absorb the energy of some dead Bibi Bugs to enlarge himself.
- Gedou Chimatsuri Dan: Buredoran of the Chimatsuri's strongest attack where he summoned an absolutely massive red energy ball above his head and then threw it at his foes with enough force to wipe out four Giant Robos with one hit.
- Strength: Single slashes from Buredoran of the Chimatsuri's sword were able to take down the Shinkengers and Goseigers.
- Durability-: Buredoran of the Chimatsuri was able to survive the combined finishers of Gosei Ground, Hyper Gosei Great and DaiKai ShinkenOh without getting a scratch.
to be added
- Sword: Buredoran of the Chimatsuri wielded a large sword resembling Dokoku Chimatsuri's Descending Dragon World-Covering Sword.
Appearances: Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle
- Height: 203 cm
- Weight: 266 kg
Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg (サイボーグのブレドRUN Saibōgu no Buredoran) is an ammonite-like alias adopted by Brajira when he was drafted into the Matrintis Empire.
Powers and Abilities
- Cyber Blast: Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg could fire thin blue energy blasts from his hands or chest in his mechanical form.
- Aura Burst: Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg could repel his enemies with a massive energy flare.
- Chest Lightning Blast: Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg could release blue lightning blasts from his chest.
- Energy Redirection: Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg gained the ability to catch energy attacks and fire it right back at his opponents from his chest.
- Machine Crippling: Should Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg fire the attack at a machine, it would completely cripple it. This, however, took a lot of energy and left him in a weakened state.
- Energy Absorption: Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg could take an energy attack or a series of them head-on and absorb them within him, increasing his overall power temporarily.
- 'BuredoLaunchers' (ブレドランチャー Buredoranchā): Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg could open compartments built into his chest to fire missiles at his opponents.
- Elemental Control: Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg gained the ability to control the elements to a limited extent.
- Flight: Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg had the ability to fly thanks to being equipped with thrusters in his feet.
- Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg had no special abilities.
to be added
- 'Buremerangs' (ブレメラン Buremeran): Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg could pull out massive shuriken-like mechanical weapons to use either as boomerangs or swords.
- Energy Jab: Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg could jab at his opponents with clear blue energy gathered at the Buremerangs.
- Energy Launch: Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg can charge up the Buremerangs with blue energy and throw them at full force multiple times.
Appearances: 39-45, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Height: 199 cm (50.7 m:Giant)
- Weight: 124 kg (317 t:Giant)
Brajira's true form which he later revealed to the Goseigers once his manipulation of the three evil groups was complete. It was a blend of an angelic and demonic appearance.
Powers and Abilities
- Shapeshifting: Brajira of the Messiah could change between his four forms at will after obtaining his true form.
- Gosei Orbs: Thanks to the Gosei Orbs, Brajira of the Messiah could fire various elemental attacks.
- Skick Orb: Invoke!: Brajira of the Messiah could fire a massive red whirlwind from his chest to batter his enemies.
- Seaick Orb: Invoke!: Brajira of the Messiah could fire a massive blue water beam from his hand strong enough to knock down Hyde with a single hit.
- Rock Rush: Brajira of the Messiah could summon a boulder with electricity surrounding it in his true form to launch at his target.
- Lightning Strike: Brajira of the Messiah could summon lightning from the skies and have it hit his desired target in his true form.
- Flight: Brajira of the Messiahcould fly like before in his cyborg form did this through his four angel-like wings.
- Hologram Projection: Brajira of the Messiah could project holographic versions of his spikes.
- Spike Activation: By inserting an orb into his holograms, Brajira of the Messiah could activate each of his spikes automatically.
- Energy Absorption: Brajira of the Messiah could absorb energy from his opponent's attacks like when he was a cyborg.
- Wing Retraction: In his true form, Brajira of the Messiah was able to retract his four wings at will.
- Bibi Bugs Summoning: Brajira of the Messiah retained his power to summon Bibi Bugs to enlarge monsters.
- Energy Blast: Brajira of the Messiah could fire a strong yellow energy blast from his hand.
- Fireball Generation: Brajira of the Messiah could shoot an explosive fireball from his hand.
- Messiah's Judgement: Brajira of the Messiah could fire a white-hued or yellowish white-hued blast from his wings in his true form which was horrendously powerful and knocked down and severely injured all five Goseigers.
- Nega End (ネガー・エンド Negā Endo): Brajira of the Messiah's most dangerous technique which was a corruption of the forbidden Tensou Technique End (エンド Endo) that allowed the user to bring life back to all creatures on the planet, using it as the basis to achieve the opposite effect and thus caused a mass extinction.
to be added
to be added
Dark Sword (ダークソード Dāku Sōdo)-Brajira of the Messiah wielded a massive silver and gold sword in combat.
- Lightning Blasts: Brajira of the Messiah could fire blue lightning blasts from his sword.
- Energy Punches: Brajira of the Messiah could charge up his fists with yellowish white-hued energy to land powerful punches.
- Lightning Beam: Brajira of the Messiah could fire a red lightning beam from his hand.
- Orbs: Brajira of the Messiah had access to special elemental orbs that he used to power his Nega End.
Like his fellow Gosei Angels, Brajira utilized Headders (ヘッダー Heddā) as part of his arsenal but used them to create evil multi-headed monsters called Dark Headders (ダークヘッダー Dāku Heddā). They were fusions of mythological beasts and were each named after a fantasy film series, with hyphened to divide the heads' individual names.
- Namono-Gatari of the Ortaurus Headder
- Bari-Boru-Dara of the Uniberus Headder
- Rō-O-Zā-Ri of the Hydrapan Headder
- Dark Gosei Knight of the Groundion Headder
Appearances: 45-50, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, Ep. 29: The Monarch of the Monarchs
Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross (黒十字の救星主ブラジラ Kurojūji no Kyūseishu Brajira) was the identity very similar to his true form that Brajira adopted after being resurrected.
Powers and Abilities
- Strength: Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross was able to send Captain Marvellous flying with one hit from his sword.
- Subspace Control: Brajira had complete control over the sub-dimension where he trapped Marvellous and Alata.
- Projection: Brajira revealed himself by projecting himself onto a television.
- Bibi Soldier Summoning: Brajira could summon an army of Bibi Soldiers into existence in his subspace.
- Bibi Bug Sight: Brajira was able to see where Alata and Captain Marvellous were using a Bibi Bug.
- Laser Blasts: Brajira could fire light yellow lasers from his right hand strong enough to cause holes in the ground and send Alata flying several stories to the ground.
- Homing Blasts: Brajira's lasers could also home in on his enemies as seen when they followed Alata down a hallway.
- Weapons Combat: Brajira was easily able to fight and overwhelm the highly skilled Marvellous in single combat.
- Reflexes: Brajira was fast enough to move his head away in time to avoid a shot from Alata's Gosei Blaster.
- Bibi Bugs: Without his Bibi Bug scouts, Brajira was unable to see where Alata and Captain Marvellous were and was easy to defeat.
- Dark Sword (ダークソード Dāku Sōdo): Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross retained his massive silver and gold sword this form.
- Teleportation Beam: Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross was able to combine his staff with Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein and Hades Dragon's trident to unleash a devastating teleportation wave.
Behind the Scenes
Brajira and his many incarnations were voiced by Nobuo Tobita (飛田 展男 Tobita Nobuo). His suit actor in all his forms was Riichi Seike (清家 利一 Seike Riichi). The "Brajira of the Messiah" created by Bangray was portrayed by suit actor Takeyuki Honda (本多 剛幸 Honda Takeyuki).
Brajira and his many incarnations were designed by Yasushi Torisawa.
- Buredoran's name came from Blade Runner (ブレードランナー Burēdo Rannā) whilst Brajira was named after the film Brazil (未来世紀ブラジル Mirai Seiki Burajiru)
- Buredoran's Gedoushu form was the only form that was not adapted for Vrak.
- Buredoran of the Comet on the TV Asahi site
- Buredoran of the Chupacabra on the TV Asahi site
- Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg on the TV Asahi site
- Brajira of the Messiah on the TV Asahi site