|This article is about a/an head villain in Tensou Sentai Goseiger.|
- "I will crush you...here and now!"
- ―Birajira after enlarging himself.[src]
- ―Birajira's final words before his apparent permanent death.[src]
- "I will not die for nothing! Even if I can't save it...I WILL accomplish it's destruction! The Earth can die with it's Guardian Protectors! AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"
- ―Birajira of the Messiah's final words before finally dying.[src]
- "Again?! This grudge will be eternal! (だが この
無念さは 永遠に… Da ga kono munen-sa wa eien ni…)"
- ―Final words before his other death.[src]
Brajira of the Messiah (救星主のブラジラ Kyūseishu no Burajira) is the primary antagonist of Tensou Sentai Goseiger. He spent the majority of the series working with various enemies of the Goseigers before revealing his true nature as a Fallen Gosei Angel (元護星天使 Moto Gosei Tenshi). He and all of his Headder subordinates are named after fantasy films.
- 1 Biography
- 2 Personality
- 3 Video Game appearances
- 4 Brajira's forms
- 5 Arsenal
- 6 Behind the Scenes
- 7 Appearances
- 8 External links
- 9 See Also
Brajira was originally one of the most powerful Gosei Angels, able to use all three elements at once. But that was not due to his own power, as he could only do so after killing his teammates to take their powers for his own. However, after sealing the Yuumajuu leaders Makuin and Kinggon while incognito as Buredoran of the Chupacabra, Brajira became obsessed with his mission as a
Gosei Angel to the point of fashioning the Earth Salvation Plan (地球救星計画 Chikyū Kyūsei Keikaku), which would allow him to destroy the world and remake it in his own image as its Messiah. To that end, after the other Gosei Angels refuse to aid him and imprisoned him for his crimes, Brajira used the Time Travel Tensou Technique to travel forward from his time into the present, losing his humanity in the process as the Universal Annihilation Army Warstar arrives at Earth.
From there, Brajira uses Camoumirage to create the alias of Buredoran of the Comet to offer his services to Mons Drake, providing Warstar with intelligence on the Gosei Angels while serving as their tactician. Originally, directing them to take out Heaven's Tower to ensure no interference from the Gosei Angels, he plotted to use Warstar to destroy the planet for him until he has no more need of them. However, Brajira was unaware that five trainee Gosei Angels were still on Earth and battle the aliens as the Goseigers. He also obtains the poisonous Bibi Bugs (ビービ虫 Bībi Mushi), products from the dark aspects of previous alien races Warstar conquered and uses them to enlarge monsters. Buredoran pilots the Indevader prior to its destruction and survives to unseal the exposed prison to release Makuin and Kinggon back into the world.
From there, as Buredoran of the Chupacabra, Brajira provides the Yuumajuu with the Bibi Bugs and Bibi Soldiers. Buredoran briefly returns to his Warstar form during Tensou Sentai Goseiger: Epic on the Movie, when Gyōten'ō comes to succeed where Mons Drake and his forces failed. Sensing the Abare Headder, Buredoran attempts to take it as his weapon by acting without the others. However, GoseiRed manages to reach the Headder and convert it into the Miracle Dragon Headder, resulting in Buredoran's first defeat by the Goseigers as Makuin and Kinggon imprison him for his recklessness. Though eventually released, Buredoran proceeds to turn Kinggon against Makuin and take his place as Makuin's right-hand man in order to remove him from power. However, this scheme backfires and Buredoran is eventually defeated by Ground Gosei Great.
After the Yumajuu are destroyed, Brajira employs the aid of the Gedoshu as Buredoran of Chimatsuri. Aided by the Ayakashi Madakodama, Buredoran brainwashes Takeru Shiba into fighting for him as Gedou Shinken Red, before being defeated by the Goseigers and Shinkengers. Eventually, Buredoran's remains are found by Metal-Alice, presenting him to Robogog who revives him as Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg with his memory altered with only things he can remember are his name and hatred for the Goseigers. As a result, Buredo-RUN is more of a team player and secretly perfected to be an ideal Matroid. It would turn out that Robogog copied Buredo-RUN's original memory and keeps the data for analysis on the Goseigers as well as to cripple them. However, thanks to Metal-Alice restoring his memory, Buredo-RUN played in Robogog's final battle, hoping the emperor's body would be heavily damaged by the Goseigers, so he can personally finish the job, which works. He then destroys Metal Alice, before leaving, with the Goseigers remaining in shock at his cruelty.
Taking control of the Terminal, renaming it Labyrindel (ラビリンデル Rabirinderu), Brajira reveals his true form and motive and captures Gosei Knight (who used to be his headder) to make him his servant once more. As he begins setting up his master plan, which is to set up the Nega End (ネガー・エンド Negā Endo?) ceremony, by having his Dark Headders be destroyed, so they can become wedges in key points to start the process, before the upcoming solar eclipse. After his three wedges are placed, Brajira is confronted by the spirits of the leaders of the villainous factions he worked with: Mons Drake, Makuin, Kinggon, and Robogog, whose grudges against Brajira caused them to appear before him. Brajira mocks each of them for trusting him and as they futilely try to blast him, Brajira casts them away. Later, Gosei Knight comes to confront Brajira, who easily overpowers the former. Brajira then destroys Labyrindel in an attempt to take out Gosei Knight, though he survived the attempt. Brajira begins his final battle with the Goseigers, after activating the wedges. After a long and drawn-out fight, Brajira enlarged himself by stabbing himself in the neck with a Bibi Bug and easily deflected Gosei Great's Headders only to be taken down when Sea-Land-Sky Gosei Great impaled him with it's sword and performed the Sky-Land-Sea Strike although he took it with him. Birajira survived and got into another battle with the Goseigers. However, they eventually mortally wounded Birajira with Alata's Skyick Sword and it's Red Dynamic which was empowered by all the life on Earth. However, he refuses to die alone and sacrifices himself by exploding into a massive cloud of black lightning to begin Nega End, intending to take everyone down with him. However, the Nega End is stopped by the Goseigers' Gosei Global technique, putting an end to Brajira's scheme and also recreated Heaven's Tower.
Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross (199 Hero Great Battle)
During the events of Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Brajira is revived by the Black Cross King and takes on the name of Messiah Brajira of the Black Cross (黒十字の救星主ブラジラ Kurojūji no Kyūseishu Brajira), becoming one of the commanders of the new Black Cross Army, while donning a belt with the group's insignia on it. When Captain Marvelous and Alata were separated from their teammates, the two of them found that Brajira was their opponent in an office building, where the people present were frozen in time. After battling some Bibi Soldiers, they faced him which lead to a long standoff, but eventually, with the combined efforts of Alata's observation and Marvelous' quick thinking, he was defeated by the two Red Rangers. He later returned alongside his Buredoran clones, for the battle again GokaiOh and Gosei Great, before the past sentai's mecha are summoned to fight as well. Brajira and the Buredorans are all destroyed.
Dai-Zangyack (Super Hero Taisen)
Taken from the memory of Gokai Red , a recreation of Brajira of the Messiah was brought forth by Bangray among a collection of the most nefarious adversaries faced by the Super Sentai. Overwhelming Gokai Red and Zyuoh Eagle initially, Bangray's forces were matched when the Gokaigers and Zyuohgers joined their respective Red warriors. Engaging the remaining five Zyuohgers alongside "Transcendenterfly God Deboth", "Brajira" was defeated by their combined Instinct Awakened.
Brajira held a messiah complex and cared only for himself and never others as he killed Metal Alice without remorse or pity. He believed the world is too weak and irreparable and needs to be revitalized. Though he claims to have the best intentions in mind, Brajira ultimately defies them with his sociopathic and genocidal tendencies, showing that he is nothing but an egotistical, sadistic, ruthless, tyrannical, and brutal megalomaniac, with any redeeming or sympathetic qualities he may have had to be a complete fake. Though he is certifiably insane and is riddled with a dangerously high god complex and megalomania, Brajira proves to be more dangerous with his intelligence. Charismatic, deceptive, and clever, Brajira knows just to manipulate and deceive others into helping him, as with Metal Alice. His intelligence is, however, outmatched by his cruelty and delusions of grandeur, as he shows to be dark and malicious throughout all of his appearances.
Video Game appearances
Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross
Buredoran of the Comet appears as an enemy in Super Sentai Battle: Ranger Cross.
While they started off as disguises, Brajira gains the ability to create clones of his aliases. Buredoran's name comes from Blade Runner (ブレードランナー Burēdo Rannā). While his four forms have various powers, all of them possess the ability to teleport. Only in his true form is he able to fly while his three disguise forms allow him to jump high into the air.
- Height: 191 cm
- Weight: 167 kg
Buredoran of the Comet (彗星のブレドラン Suisei no Buredoran) is a treehopper-like alias adopted by Brajira when he joined up with Warstar and became one of Mons Drake's top commanders, armed with the Buredolancer (ブレドランサー Buredoransā) and able to use the Comet Bullet (彗星弾 Suisei Dan), firing an energy blast from his hand. The Buredolancer is capable of emitting ropes made of energy and can spawn holograms. Other powers include turning into an energy ball and firing energy cutters from his hands.
In this form, he comes to Earth and battles the Goseigers every time he sees an opportunity to exploit their Tensou Techniques or weaknesses. This would later hint at his true identity as the Goseigers discuss in Epic 45. His plans are as follows:
- In his very first encounter with the Goseigers, he becomes Mazuarta's manager. With the knowledge that the Skick Tribe are harmed more from the harmful music than anyone else, he has an amplifier created so he could have the music transmitted around the whole world in hopes of killing the population. It is foiled when Eri counters it with her beautiful singing voice.
- Taking advantage of Fandaho's scrambling of Gosei Red's powers, Buredoran comes to his aid to prevent the other Goseigers from breaking the source of Fandaho's ability, not helped by Gosei Red's scrambled powers. He even enlarges him knowing it also affects Alata's ability to summon the Dragon Headders. It is foiled by the one-time Exotic Brothers that Gosei Red drew on a card.
- When Mons Drake orders Buredoran to avenge Dereputa, he takes this opportunity to modify the Power Seeds of Powereddark which would allow the monster to counter the Tensou Techniques. He makes one for Comprethunder when he doesn't have it the first time. Despite Alata and Eri's efforts to double the Comprethunder, the two villains overpower the Goseigers until they are able to summon the Mystic Brothers which defeat them both.
A copy of Buredoran of the Comet was summoned by Brajira along with his other three forms for the giant battle between the Black Cross King's forces and the mecha of the 35 Super Sentai. He was destroyed by GekiTohja, Bio Robo, and Great Five. He was again summoned by Brajira with his other two Evil Spirits forms when he was resurrected as part of Dai-Zangyack.
Appearances: 1-15, Movie, Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku, 45, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Height: 200 cm (50 m:Giant)
- Weight: 219 kg (547.5 t:Giant)
Buredoran of the Chupacabra (チュパカブラの武（ブ）レドラン Chupakabura no Buredoran) is a house centipede-like alias adopted by Brajira when he joined up with the Yuumajuu, armed with the Buredolicer (武レドライサー Buredoraisā) gauntlets which each possess three claws. His hands can emit energy blasts, energy cutters, and electric shocks. He is also equipped with an energy whip. As a Yuumajuu, Buredoran's name now includes the kanji for "warrior" (武 bu).
He first appears in this guise to the two Yuumajuu leaders with a Bibi Bug to show that he is the reason why Tomarezu of the Tsuchinoko was able to grow giant. He later reveals it to the Goseigers for the first time as he and his Bibi Soldiers distract them from stopping the plan of Zeibu of the Mummy. After that, he devised a plan to use Gosei Knight for his own ends. He summoned Giemurou of the Kappa to capture him and goads him into trying to break out of his confines so that his power would turn the humans Giemurou captured into kappas. Then the kappas would be released to infect the rest of the world and suck dry all of its water. It almost works until the Goseigers break the cage the humans were stored into and Gosei Knight escapes his cage after seeing their determination.
Initially, it was assumed that this alias was his true identity. However, in this form, he went to steal the Abare Headder and take it for himself with the aid of Semattarei of the Brocken Spectre. Considering that he knows about and seeks it foreshadows his true identity along with the fact that a Yuumajuu would never be able to achieve such a goal or have the ability to go into space, as discussed by the Goseigers in Epic 45. The failed attempt made him lose face with Makuin and Kinggon when it results in the Goseigers gaining their Super Mode.
He makes his move against the Yuumajuu after his imprisonment was over. He would take one of Jogon of the Ningyo's shells and secretly place it on Kinggon, causing him to think Makuin is insulting him behind his back. Then he saves Makuin's life during a battle to regain his trust so he can use the Erurei Box to seal the Goseigers and Makuin (though he only tells Makuin the former). Unfortunately for him, Makuin and Kinggon actually found out and anticipated his deception by switching the box with a fake that blows up when he believes he is close to victory. Kinggon throws him into the Goseigers attack and enlarges him with his own Bibi Bugs out of spite. Buredoran decides to make the most of it by destroying the Goseigers before going back for the Yuumajuu duo. But while he gains the upper hand at first, he is ultimately unable to prevent his first true defeat at the hands of Ground Gosei Great's Ground Great Strike.
A copy of Buredoran of the Chupacabra was summoned by Brajira along with his other three forms for the giant battle between the Black Cross King's forces and the mecha of the 35 Super Sentai. He was destroyed by GaoKing, Ohranger Robo, and ChangeRobo. He was again summoned by Brajira with his other two Evil Spirits forms when he was resurrected as part of Dai-Zangyack.
Appearances: 17-22, Movie, 23-29, Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku, 45, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- "How dare you! This is not the end! I'll take Gosei World with me!"
- ―Brajira of the Chimatsuri's final words before his initial defeat.[src]
- "Goseiger...Shinkenger...This is my end! THIS ISN'T OVER!!"
- ―Buredoran of the Chimatsuri's final words before he explodes and loses this form.[src]
- Height: 207 cm (51.7 m:Giant)
- Weight: 226 kg (564.4 t:Giant)
Buredoran of the Chimatsuri (血祭のブレドラン Chimatsuri no Buredoran) is the antlion-like form Brajira assumed in the events of Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku. While monitoring the flow of the Sanzu River, Shitari thought that Dokoku Chimatsuri was reviving once again until he saw Buredoran of the Chimatsuri. He told Shitari that he was the heir to Dokoku since his armor was just like Dokoku’s. During a battle with one of the Ayakashi, he revealed himself to the 3 male Shinkengers and the Goseigers. Alata immediately knew that it was Buredoran and not Dokoku. While facing Shinken Red, who he was overpowering, he released his Bibi Bugs and captured Shinken Red. He was able to turn Takeru against his team and the Goseigers. After some time, he planned to drown Gosei World with the waters of the Sanzu River. During that time, Takeru was broken from his spell and had no choice but to face both the Goseigers' Tensou Power and the Shinkengers' Mojikara powers. in order to try and even the odds, Buredoran created phantoms of his Warstar and Yuumajuu forms. Buredoran and Makadoma were defeated by the combined power of the Two Six Part Strike and the Miracle Gosei Dynamic. After the Shinkengers and Goseigers stopped the flow of the Sanzu River to Gosei World, Buredoran enlarged himself with the power of some leftover Bibi Bugs. He was able to survive the power of DaiKai ShinkenOh, Gosei Ground, and Hyper Gosei Great's power, and kicked the Shinkengers out of their mecha along with Gosei Knight. About ready to finish off the Goseigers, he was pushed back when Ground Hyper Gosei Great was formed. He was destroyed with the power of Ground Hyper Gosei Great's Mojikara Headder Strike.
This form heavily resembles the deceased Dokoku Chimatsuri,
His strongest attack in this form is the Corrupt Butcher Blast which is where he summons an absolutely massive red energy ball above his head and then throw it at his foes with enough force to wipe out four Giant Robos with one hit.
A copy of Buredoran of the Chimatsuri was summoned by Brajira along with his other three forms for the giant battle between the Black Cross King's forces and the mecha of the 35 Super Sentai. He was destroyed by ShinkenOh, Senpuujin, and Muteki Shogun.
Appearances: Tensou Sentai Goseiger vs. Shinkenger: Epic on Ginmaku, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle
- Height: 203 cm
- Weight: 266 kg
Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg (サイボーグのブレドRUN Saibōgu no Buredoran) is an ammonite-like alias adopted by Brajira when he was drafted into the Matrintis Empire, outfitted with five BuredoLaunchers (ブレドランチャー Buredoranchā) in each of his shoulders and a pair of bladed boomerangs that can charge with an energy called the Buremerangs (ブレメラン Buremeran) that he uses as close-range weapons. Other powers include a cannon that fires electric bolts and energy beams from the shoulder bases, energy beams from the palms, and can emit electric shocks. As a Matrintis member, Buredoran's name includes the English word RUN.
He was found by Metal Alice, which catches Robogog's attention. After becoming a cyborg with amnesia (Only knowing the Goseigers are his enemy), the Matrintis makes this known by using Bakutofuji of the Timer as a prelude. After the Goseigers have a hard time with him, Bakutofuji is enlarged for the mecha battle and Buredo-RUN shot a beam to end it, which sends the Matroid and Alata to the time where Warstar hasn't invaded yet and the Tower of Heaven is still intact. It doesn't last long when they are sent back by Alata and the Goseigers from the past. He also saved Metal Alice and allowss her to repair the damaging caused. This results in Metal Alice finding a way to get back at Robogog for abusing her with the Punishment Bomb.
He is then assigned with Metal Alice by Robogog to get the Goseigers to surrendering Datas. His role is to launch a missle at the International Convention Building even after Datas surrenders himself to them. Said missle is foiled by the Goseigers and Groundion Headder.
Buredo-RUN would then be used by Robogog in his final scheme. Before that though, he offers to fix Metal Alice up in repayment for having done the same to her, who decides to find his memories. After the memories were regained, he continued to act under Robogog's control and order to seal the Tensouders and the Leon Cellar. In truth, he intentionally kept the Leon Cellar from being too damaged to undo the entire thing, even taking Robogog's abuse for failing. Once the Goseigers destroy most of Robogog's body, Buredo-RUN pretends to use the cell that would rebuild him from the head up, only to destroy it, mock Robogog for his ideals, and destroy the remaining head. Then he kills Metal Alice mercilessly as his end goal does not include her in any way. He would remain in this form until it was time to show his true self to the world.
A copy of Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg was summoned by Brajira along with his other three forms for the giant battle between the Black Cross King's forces and the mecha of the 35 Super Sentai. He was destroyed by Jet Icarus as Icarus Haken, TimeRobo as TimeJet Gamma, and DaiDenzin as Denzi Fighter. He was again summoned by Brajira with his other two Evil Spirits forms when he was resurrected as part of Dai-Zangyack.
Appearances: 39-45, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen
- Height: 199 cm (50.7 m:Giant)
- Weight: 124 kg (317 t:Giant)
This is Brajira's true form which he later revealed to the Goseigers once his using of the three evil groups is complete. It is a blend of an angelic and demonic appearance. Aside from Tensou Techniques, his powers include laser rechanneling hands, telekinetic and electrical bolts from his palms and fingers, retractable wings that grant flight and emit energy rays and electric surges, firing electric balls from his hands, launch energy balls from his eyes, and use his Dark Guardian Power to increase the dark guardian power spikes.
His form initially was human until the forbidden Tensou Time Technique twisted him. His human form is only shown as a silhouette. He may have had a Goseiger form, though he never uses it. His face looks similar to the faces of their giant robots.
Appearances: 45-50, Gokaiger Goseiger Super Sentai 199 Hero Great Battle, Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, Ep. 29: The Monarch of the Monarchs
Other than the Bibi Soldiers and Bibi Bugs, Brajira uses many weapons at his disposal. In his Brajira form, he uses the Dark Sword (ダークソード Dāku Sōdo), a saber that emits lightning. He also carried the Buredolancer (ブレドランサー Buredoransā) spear while in Warstar, the clawed Buredolicer (武レドライサー Buredoraisā) gauntlets in his Yuumajuu guise, a Shōryū Bakuzantō-style blade in Gedoushu form, and both the hand-held Buremerang (ブレメラン Buremeran) blades and built-in BuredoLaunchers (ブレドランチャー Buredoranchā) while as a Matroid.
Brajira uses a perverted form of Gosei Power called Dark Gosei Power (ダークゴセイパワー Dāku Gosei Pawā) sealed away in special Orbs (オーブ Ōbu) called Gosei Orbs (ゴセイオーブ Gosei Obu). By having an Orb enter his chest armor, Brajira can perform an ancient version of the Tensou Techniques (天装術 Tensō Jutsu), his being more crude compared to present Tensou Techniques used by the Goseigers and GoseiKnight. He also has used the Tensou Technique Timetrouble (タイムトラブル Taimutoraburu), an incomplete Tensou Technique that sent him to
the future while mutating him by accident. Brajira has also mastered the forbidden Tensou Technique End (エンド Endo), that allows the user to bring life back to all creatures on the planet, using it as the basis for Nega End (ネガー・エンド Negā Endo) which has the opposite effect, and thus cause a mass extinction.
- Skick Orb (スカイックオーブ Sukaikku Ōbu): The Skick Orb, also known as the Orb of the Sky (空のオーブ Sora no Ōbu), allows Brajira to use Skick Tensou Techniques.
- Windrive (ウィンドライブ Windoraibu): Transports Brajira with a whirlwind.
- Twistornado (ツイストルネード Tsuisutorunēdo): Summons a large transparent whirlwind.
- Comprethunder (コンプレッサンダー Konpuressandā): Launches lightning bolts.
- Landick Orb (ランディックオーブ Randikku Ōbu): The Landick Orb, also known as the Orb of the Land (土のオーブ Tsuchi no Ōbu), allows Brajira to use Landick Tensou Techniques.
- Rockrush (ロックラッシュ Rokkurasshu): Lifts up giant rocks from the ground, then launches them at the target.
- Seaick Orb (シーイックオーブ Shīikku Ōbu): The Seaick Orb, also known as the Orb of the Sea (海のオーブ Umi no Ōbu), allows Brajira to use Seaick Tensou Techniques.
- Camoumirage (カモミラージュ Kamomirāju): Allows user to assume a disguise, enabling Brajira to create his Bredrun aliases.
- Presshower (プレッシャワー Puresshawā): Summons a jet of water from the ground.
- Knightick Orb (ナイティックオーブ Naitikku Ōbu): The Knightick Orb, also known as the Orb of the Knight (騎士のオーブ Kishi no Ōbu), allows Brajira to enslave Gosei Knight or to use Knightick Tensou Techniques.
- Trianglobal (トライアングローバル Toraiangurōbaru): Releases a powerful energy that is made from the energies of the Skick, Landick, and Seaick Powers.
Like his fellow Gosei Angels, Brajira utilizes Headders (ヘッダー Heddā) as part of his arsenal, but uses them to create evil multi-headed monsters called Dark Headders (ダークヘッダー Dāku Heddā). They are fusions of mythological beasts and are each named after a fantasy film series, with hyphens to divide the heads' individual names.
- Namono-Gatari of the Ortaurus Headder
- Bari-Boru-Dara of the Uniberus Headder
- Rō-O-Zā-Ri of the Hydrapan Headder
- Dark Gosei Knight of the Groundion Headder
Behind the Scenes
Brajira and his many incarnations are voiced by Nobuo Tobita (飛田 展男 Tobita Nobuo). His suit actor in all his forms is Riichi Seike (清家 利一 Seike Riichi). The "Brajira of the Messiah" created by Bangray was portrayed by suit actor Takeyuki Honda (本多 剛幸 Honda Takeyuki).
- Movie Reference: Buredoran's name comes from Blade Runner (ブレードランナー Burēdo Rannā), while Brajira is named after the film Brazil (未来世紀ブラジル Mirai Seiki Burajiru)
- Both films involve their protagonists rebelling against corrupt systems for the better, a mindset Brajira has twisted in his fall from the Gosei Angels and desire to remake the world in his image.
- The Blade Runner concept may have to do with protagonist Rick Deckard, whose status is made unknown in the film but is greatly hinted at to be a "replicant", one of the androids that he works against with his position with the idea that the audience doesn't know what he is similar to how no one can tell what Buredoran's true purpose or identity is until his final reveal.
- Brajia's wings greatly resembles to Sam Lowry's wings from Brazil.
- The "Brazil" associated name may also be associated with the film Saludos Amigos (ラテン・アメリカの旅 Raten Amerika no Tabi), a film with four sections interconnected by one main story ultimately ending in Brazil, similar to the series structure of Goseiger. This film also introduced the song "Aquarela do Brasil" to an international audience, where it would become well known as one of the defining songs of Brazil and the namesake for the 1985 film that Brajira would also be associated with.
- All of Brajira's guises as Buredoran have a title starting with the letter "C" (Comet, Chupacabra, Chimatsuri, Cyborg); thus all of them have the initials of "B.C"; B.C. is a designation used in the Julian and Gregorian calendars representing "Before Christ", in reference to Jesus of Nazareth, the Messiah of the Christian religion. (thus playing on Brajira being the Messiah) The term can also be used as "Before Common Era" or "Before Current" in non-Christian denominations of this calendar.
- It's also a wordplay of "Before" as if one makes a sentence - "Before "C-word", I was ...", hinted that he had a secret identity.
- Notes about Brajira's guises:
- As part of Warstar, Buredoran is one of three members that didn't grow giant, the others being Mizogu of the Clump and Deinbaruto of the Morning Star. As part of Matrintis, he is the only member outside of the Zan-KT3 of the Short robots to not grow giant. Only in Gokaiger Goseiger 199 Super Sentai, do we see him in giant form in those modes.
- As Buredoran of the Chimatsuri, he is the only part of the Gedoushu who grows with his own method (the Bibi Bugs) instead of having a second life, given that he isn't really one.
- Other than his Dark Sword which he wields in his true form, his Warstar form is the only guise in which he uses a handheld weapon.
- Because he isn't a true alien, Buredoran of the Comet is the only Warstar member who's "homeworld" is never named.
- Buredoran's Gedoushu form is the only one that does not reappear in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen and the only form that was not adapted for Vrak resembling Master Xandred. Had that form been adapted into Power Rangers, it would've been Vrak's Nighlok form.
- It is unknown which tribe Brajira was part of as a Gosei Angel. Use of Camomirage and his calculating attitude would support evidence of being a Seaick. However, being that Gosei Knight aka Groundion is a land-based Headder and his former Headder, this is evidence of being a Landick. But, Brajira used the most attacks from Skick powers and his Dark Sword mimics the look of Alata/GoseiRed's Skick Sword, giving evidence of being a Skick.
- Additionally, an image of Brajira holding up orbs of his teammates is shown, with the orbs resembling Landick and Seaick orbs, further implying he was of the Skick tribe.
- Brajira's affiliation with several villain groups and assuming of various forms with each one is similar to the Great Leader from the Showa Kamen Rider Series.
- Unlike the Great Leader, all his forms are from one season.
- It can be assumed because Brajira had teammates and Headders that he was once a Goseiger. However, it's unknown what color he was or what position he held.
- Brajira's motives and backstory is similar to the story of Lucifer, a powerful angel who turned against God and became the Devil.
- Buredoran first appeared in his Warstar alien guise. Ironically, his counterpart Vrak, is an actual alien.
- For reasons unknown, Brajira's actions in Goseiger vs Shinkenger are mysteriously unmentioned in the episodes that make up his own arc, making one wonder what the point of posing as Dokokou's heir.
- His plan to rebuild the world and become its Messiah is similar to Lord Drakkon's plan to create a new world where he is the hero.
- However, unlike Drakkon, Brajira never succeeded and was stopped by the Goseigers. He also did not kill any Sentai Rangers to get to that point. Though completing his goal would've lead to the deaths of the rest of Super Sentai as well.
- His so-called good intentions are merely a cover up for more selfish motives. It isn't until Eras where we get a genuinely well-intentioned Sentai villain.
- Buredoran of the Comet on the TV Asahi site
- Buredoran of the Chupacabra on the TV Asahi site
- Buredo-RUN of the Cyborg on the TV Asahi site
- Brajira of the Messiah on the TV Asahi site