|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Ninja Storm.|
Boxing Bopp-a-Roo is the fourteenth episode of Power Rangers Ninja Storm.
Shane and Hunter must learn to work together to defeat Lothor's latest monster, the Bopp-A-Roo.
The rivalry of the team's two red-shaded Rangers, Shane and Hunter, grows heated, when they both compete against one another in a multi-sported Total Trek event. The Bopp-a-Roo monster utilizes their alpha-male clashing to beat the team. Will this defeat punch some sense into the pair?
When Shane and Hunter's sparring becomes too intense, Sensei must curb their rivalry. As they practice for the upcoming Total Trek competition, they are assaulted by the kangaroo-like Boxing Bop-A-Roo. They morph, but their rivalry gets in the way, letting Bop-A-Roo escape. When they find him again later on, they decide to call for help. Blake, Tori and Dustin morph and join them. Zurgane, Marah and Kapri come down to join the battle. When the Rangers form the Thunderstorm Cannon, they bail, leaving Bop-A-Roo to be destroyed. But the girls do help him out with a scroll of empowerment. The Rangers use the Thunderstorm Megazord's Lion Blazer attack to destroy him. With their trainer gone, Marah and Kapri take up a new hobby - clog dancing. Shane and Hunter are cheered on after winning the Total Trek as a team.
- Pua Magasiva as Shane Clarke (Red Wind Ranger)
- Glenn McMillan as Dustin Brooks (Yellow Wind Ranger)
- Sally Martin as Tori Hanson (Blue Wind Ranger)
- Adam Tuominen as Hunter Bradley (Crimson Thunder Ranger)
- Jorgito Vargas Jr. as Blake Bradley (Navy Thunder Ranger)
- Jason Chan as Cameron Watanabe
- Grant McFarland as Sensei Kanoi Watanabe (voice) & Lothor
- Megan Nicol as Kelly Halloway
- Katrina Devine as Marah
- Katrina Browne as Kapri
- Peter Rowley as Zurgane (voice)
- Bruce Hopkins as Choobo (voice)
- Greg Johnson as Minizord (Voice)
- Mark Wright as Bopp-A-Roo (Voice)
- Shane has trouble with controlling his normal motorcycle despite having no problems with controlling Tsunami Cycles in previous episodes.
- Judging by it, Shane and Hunter react like they've never seen the Minizord before, even though they've had in the previous episode.
- First appearance of the Thunderstorm Cannon.
- Lothor has a "made-up word jar", into which whoever uses a made-up word must place a dollar. Bopp-A-Roo apparently used 23 made-up words, but he was destroyed without giving Lothor his $23. The "made-up word jar" appears to be a reference to the swear jar.
- Adam Tuominen who portrays Hunter has said that this episode is his favorite due to the beach scene at the start.
- Scroll 20: Punch and Rival - Super Sentai counterpart in Hurricaneger. See comparison page. (fight footage and story)
|List of Power Rangers Ninja Storm episodes|
1: Prelude to a Storm • 2: There's No "I" In Team • 3: Beauty and the Beach • 4: Looming Thunder • 5-7: Thunder Strangers • 8: Nowhere to Grow • 9: Snip It, Snip It Good • 10-13: Return of Thunder • 14: Boxing Bopp-a-Roo • 15: Pork Chopped • 16-18: The Samurai's Journey • 19: Scent of a Ranger • 20: I Love Lothor • 21: Good Will Hunter • 22: All About Beevil • 23: Sensei Switcheroo • 24: Tongue and Cheek • 25: Brothers In Arms • 26 & 27: Shane's Karma • 28 & 29: Shimazu Returns • 30: The Wild Wipeout • 31: Double-Edged Blake • 32: Eye of the Storm • 33 & 34: General Deception • 35: A Gem of a Day • 36: Down and Dirty • 37 & 38: Storm Before the Calm
|View • Edit|