|This article is about a/an ally in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- "Sorry to keep you waiting, baby."
- ―Boss Kamikaze's first words
- "With how we're doing......Let's just use the Enlargement Bomb!"
- ―Boss Kamikaze's first words being enlarged
Kamikaze, like his teammates Company President Gravestone and Teacher Telephone, were Gorma Minions who were born quirkier and apparently weaker than other Gorma Minions, to the point that Major Zydos stated they were useless on their own and could only be useful working together. With Kamikaze taking the lead, the trio became their own unit within the Gorma and worked to defeat the Dairanger in their own unique way.
Their first plot involved the abduction of Ryo of the Heavenly Fire Star's little sister Youko, forcing him to play them in a game of soccer in order to save her. Through the bizarre game, the team defeats him and his partners, but they somehow escape even after being defeated by Dairen'oh.
- to be added
- Boss Kamikaze was voiced by Nobuyuki Hiyama in his first Sentai voice role. He would become prominent in other Sentai roles in several seasons after this, including Ittan-momen in Kakuranger, Bomber the Great of Ohranger and Gun General Sambash of Gingaman.
Behind the Scenes
- Boss Kamikaze, like Teacher Telephone, was never adapted into Power Rangers; most likely due to being a motorcycle gang leader and the nature of being connected to the ideas of imperial Japan due to his paint job incorporating the Rising Sun, which is considered offensive for countries that had lived under Japanese rule, including the concept of "kamikaze" (Divine Wind) which was a philosophy that lead to many Japanese suicide attacks using airplanes during the closing months of World War II.
- Gosei Sentai Dairanger