|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
- "Time to lose your Backbone."
- ― Bones to Fury when he's about to remove his Backbone.[src]
- "I'll deal with Pink Ranger later. For now, your spine is mine."
- ―Bones after taking out the Pink Ranger and about to remove Ivan's Backbone before being kicked by the Red Ranger.[src]
- "DHAAAAAA! I'm being fossilized."
- ―Bones' final words before his death.[src]
Bones (as his name implies) is a bone-themed outlaw and one of Sledge's minions. Bones appears as the main antagonist of the episode Knight After Knights and supporting antagonist of all his later appearances.
Bones was seen in a prison cell.
Bones is first summoned to punish Fury for his failure to get a hold of the Gold Energem and allowing a new Ranger to be born. He is stripped of his courage and cowers away. Bones is then instructed to do the same to the Rangers, but only succeeds on doing so on four of them. Sledge furiously kicks him out of the ship and sends him back to finish the job. However, by the time he arrives, he finds himself dumbstruck and overpowered by the teamwork of Ivan and Shelby and is defeated. When enlarged, he is destroyed by the combined power of the Megazords under the command of the Dino Charge Rangers.
Bones was among the monsters revived by Wrench as part of Doomwing's plot to divert the Rangers while going after Zenowing again. Due to the revival being sped up, Bones was rendered unable to speak. He and the other monsters were destroyed by the Power Rangers.
Bones is one of Sledge's outlaws and one of the most willing to follow his orders, being summoned by his master rather than restrained and subdued like most of his peers. He is also more competent than the others, nearly succeeding at his mission. However, his underestimation of his enemies leads to his undoing.
Powers and Abilities
- Courage Removal: By putting his hand into his opponent's back, Bones can rip out their backbones, which hold the essence of courage. The removal will cause any victim to immediately become cowardly, but if enough bravery is rekindled, the backbone will return.
- Energy Reflection: Bones is able to reflect energy based attacks with a swipe of his hand.
- Bone Clamps: Bones can launch bone clamps to ensnare anyone, how he fires them is unknown.
- Energy Rings: Bones can fire red energy rings from his hands.
- Strength: Bones is one of the stronger monsters in Dino Charge, nearly being able to best all five Dino Charge Rangers in battle.
- Vivix Summoning: He can summon an army of Vivix to assist him in battle.
to be added
- Courage Remover Jar: Bones uses the jar strapped to his left side to collect and contain backbones.
Behind the Scenes
to be added
to be added
- Bones was also the name of a monster faced by the original Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (and was also the franchise's very first monster-of-the-week), additionally, both monsters are skeleton-themed.
- While he kept his Sentai counterpart's power of extracting spines, the side effects are somewhat different, as his Sentai counterpart's spine extraction powers caused the victims to become lovesick fools towards Joyful Knight Candelilla (Poisandra's Super Sentai counterpart).
to be added
- Debo Honenukky - Super Sentai counterpart in Kyoryuger. See comparison page.
- Bones (MMPR) - The very first monster in the original Mighty Morphing Power Rangers which Bones was name after.