|This article is about a/an ally in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Dude, those fighting tips worked really well. You're a good teacher, Devon."
- ―Blaze admired the fighting tips paid off.[src]
- "No way... They made robots of us?"
- ―Blaze regarding his and Roxy's evil robotic counterparts[src]
Blaze is a member of the Grid Battleforce and was meant to be the Red Ranger, but when Evox put a virus into the system, it makes an evil clone of him. While the copy was still alive, he was put into a coma, until the final battle.
A year later, Blaze becomes a stunt-double for Steel in an upcoming movie production, and takes appearance in Steel's role.
Blaze was a karate teacher at Riptide Gym, where he and Devon get into a fight. He was meant to be the Red Ranger, but as the morph was about to happen, Evox, a computer virus, made an evil copy of him and Roxy. While the avatars of him and Roxy are alive, he is put into a coma.
Blaze is seen with Roxy, when Ravi comes to her.
Blaze is seen again when Ravi draws Roxy, before Smash surprises him.
Blaze is seen when evil Roxy sabotages Roxy's pod, just before she along with evil Blaze steal the Mega-Teleporters.
As his avatar is still alive, Blaze remains in his coma whereas Roxy awakes when Ravi finally destroys her avatar.
After his Avatar was destroyed by Devon during a Zord fight in a final battle between the Rangers and Evox’s army, Blaze finally awakens from his coma and comes to respect Devon, reconciling their rivalry.
Following the apparent destruction of Evox, Blaze retakes his job of karate teacher at Riptide Gym. He is now firm friends with Devon and the other Rangers.
Blaze also joins Devon and his friends on cleaning the beach from the shipment spills. When he and Roxy are briefly trapped in the cage created by Trappertron, he is shocked to see Scrozzle using an unknown device to scan him and Roxy. Later, he and Roxy are informed about their robotic counterparts.
Steel in Nate's body started his musical, Blaze and the others joined the club.
Meanwhile at the Riptide Gym, Robo-Blaze appears and hands the Rangers one of Robo-Roxy's memory drives under the disguise of the real Blaze finding it at the airport. Blaze won the trophy in his karate competition.
After the total destruction of Evox, Steel turned into human who went on the movie set before Blaze decided to take his place upon his duty calls.
Blaze is cocky, arrogant, and isn't above using the rules to his advantage, especially if it means throwing an intruder into a cell even if they have an important message, putting rivals in a bad position to retaliate. He originally had contempt for Devon Daniels, but respected him in the end, showing he truly is good at heart. Following his awakening, he has become a nicer person, and has since become a reliable ally.
Behind the Scenes
- Blaze is portrayed by Colby Strong.
- Blaze shares strong similarities with Jarrod from Jungle Fury:
- Both get into a confrontation with their eventual replacement in the first episode.
- They were meant to be the leaders in their groups.
- Both are turned into villains, albeit differently.
- Both of their evil versions targeted the Red Rangers of their series.
- They are both black belts.
- They are both saved from evil by the Ranger that replaced them, albeit differently.
- Blaze also shares some similarities with Nada from Ryusoulger.
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Blaze (cybervillain) - His evil avatar and robot clone
- Hiromu Sakurada - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.
- Toru Morishita - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page. (Role in Season 2)