|This article is about a/an monster in Gosei Sentai Dairanger.|
- ""It's over, adios amigos!""
- ―Bird Cage Vagabond's final words before his death.[src]
description to be added
Bird Cage Vagabond (鳥カゴ風来坊 Torikago Fūraibō, 32): A Gorma with a golden-left leg that made him nearly invincible. Birdcage Vagabond had an immensely powerful attack called the Golden Kick where he jumps and kicks at the enemy, charging his foot with golden energy to deliver a devastating kick to thier face strong enough to send any Dairanger flying with one hit. Birdcage Vagabond's golden leg was stolen by Chief Officer Jiaxu 6000 years ago, making Birdcage useless to the Gorma and he had to use a peg leg as a tempoary replacement. Until recently, Birdcage traveled the world, learning Spanish words that he uses frequently in his sentences and drank often in his "human" form. He had his eagle familiar capture Shoji and a little girl to bargain the return of his leg. But Major Zydos managed to get the leg for Birdcage and Ryo destroyed his eagle with his Dai Buster, releasing Shoji and the girl who then transformed. Together, they took him down with a double kick, leviatted him with thier Gravity Star Burst, and took him out with the Blazing Lightning Blast. However, he used his Growth Bomb to enlarge and tried to take out Dairen'oh with his Golden Kick but it was useless and he was destroyed by it's Raging Hurricane Waves.
to be added
- Bird Cage Vagabond, both in human and Gorma forms, was portrayed by Japanese comedian Denden.
Behind the Scenes
- Although Birdcage Vagabond was unused in season two of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, his cape was later recycled and used as a component for Inciserator.
- The reason for him going unused was due to almost all footage involving his human form, extensive use of a rifle, and possibly negative Mexican stereotype.