|This article is about a/an episode in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
In her ongoing efforts to destroy the Rangers, Rita Repulsa seeks to gain the Legendary Power Eggs. The only way to gain access to them is through the touch of an innocent child. Fortunately for her and unfortunately for the Rangers, Kimberly and Trini have volunteered to be big sisters to the mischievous Maria. Rita sends her monster Chunky Chicken to capture the girl. Now the Power Rangers must find a way to rescue Maria before it is too late.
Kimberly and Trini are volunteering as big sisters for a twelve year old girl named Maria. Meanwhile, Rita Repulsa plans to use the Legendary Power Eggs to gain enough power to defeat the Power Rangers, but only the touch of an innocent child like Maria can open the chest containing the Power Eggs.
Finster creates a monster called the Chunky Chicken and sends the Putty Patrollers to kidnap Maria. Kimberly and Trini rush to find the other Rangers, Jason, Zack, and Billy, who then use the RadBug to go to the Command Center (since teleportation and communication is down).
After learning of Rita's plot, the Rangers use the Rad Bug to attack Goldar and Chunky Chicken, taking the Power Eggs back and throwing them into the sea during the ensuing battle. Rita takes Maria hostage and promises to let her go when the Rangers give her the eggs. Although complaint, she still cuts the rope that Maria is dangling from, but luckily, Maria is caught by the Megazord and taken away to safety by a remote-controlled Rad Bug. The Rangers then proceed to destroy the Chunky Chicken, and peace is restored to Angel Grove.
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott (Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
- Thuy Trang as Trini Kwan (Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger)
- Walter Jones as Zack Taylor (Mighty Morphin Black Ranger)
- Amy Jo Johnson as Kimberly Ann Hart (Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger)
- David Yost as Billy Cranston (Mighty Morphin Blue Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch
- Richard Genelle as Ernie
- David Fielding as Zordon
- Romy J. Sharf as Alpha 5
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Alpha 5 (voice)
- Machiko Soga as Rita Repulsa
- Barbara Goodson as Rita Repulsa (voice)
- Takashi Sakamoto as Goldar
- Kerrigan Mahan as Goldar (voice) (as Ryan O'Flannigan)
- Robert Axelrod as Finster (voice) and Chunky Chicken (voice)
- Minoru Watanabe as Squatt
- Michael J. Sorich as Squatt (voice)
- Hideaki Kusaka as Baboo
- Dave Mallow as Baboo (voice) (as Colin Phillips)
- Wendee Lee as Maria (voice)
- This is the first episode where Rita comes to Earth, and the first time she uses her flying penny-farthing.
- This is also the first time Rita or any other villain makes a monster grow whilst on Earth.
- This is the first episode to feature Bulk and Skull but not have them make any impact on the plot.
- This is also the first episode where either character has no lines aside from grunting and moaning.
- This is the first episode to use the prefix "we need Dinozord power." Every episode prior to this used a different call and the last episode did not feature any of the Zords.
- This is the first episode where the Megazord has an open hand. Prior to this, the Megazord only used fists outside of grabbing its Power Sword.
- This is the first appearance and mention of the Morphin Masters.
- This episode maintained the original plot line of its Zyuranger counterpart, right down to casting a child who looked like the child in the Sentai footage.
- The reason that the Chunky Chicken keeps gaining and losing his hat is because they were two different versions of the same monster spliced together into one episode to extend the fight footage (with only the first monster's fight being used here and the second's destruction).
- The ending scene of this episode (in which Kimberly accidentally dumps chili over Bulk) was originally from the second filmed version of "Day of the Dumpster".
- This is the first episode where the Rangers do the tower formation with their Blade Blasters.
- Rita Repulsa is supposed to need the touch of an innocent child to open the chest containing the Power Eggs. However, immediately after this exposition, the viewers see Squatt, Baboo, and Chunky Chicken guarding the Power Eggs, and the chest is clearly already open.
- After Chunky Chicken cuts the rope, a quick close up shot of Maria falling is not Maria but is Emiko in similar clothing.
- The RadBug is supposed to be remote-controlled by the Megazord, but when Maria climbs off the Megazord's hand and into the car, a person is clearly driving it.
- The Green Ranger's symbol is seen instead of red.
- In the shot where Maria is seen in the Viewing Globe, the villains seen are all wrong.