|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
Bicycle Built for the Blues is the eighth episode of Power Rangers Turbo.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier (voice)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (voice)
- Gregg Bullock as Jerome Stone
- Mike Cunningham as Doug Stewart
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox & Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog/Construction Worker
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Brianne Siddall as Big Burpa (voice)
- Yoshihiro Masujima as Male Blue Jacket Bicyclist (Sentai footage)
- Someone can be seen pushing Bulk while he's swinging from the ceiling.
- The Rangers (except for Justin) are stood in different positions in the shot of Big Burpa being hit by the torpedoes.
- When the four Turbo Rangers see the footage of Big Burpa rampaging in the city, Justin's Sentai counterpart, Naoki Domon can be clearly seen in the crowd.
- Also, the people in it were very clearly Japanese and the buildings were Japanese in design.
- First appearance of Doug Stewart. The next episode he appears in is "The Gardener of Evil".
- This episode marks the only appearance in the series (and the final overall) of a Turbozord in its car-sized mode.
- Ed Neil makes a cameo in this episode as the construction worker that Burpa kicked over.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.