|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "Enter hole!"
The Beelzebub Minosaur (ベルゼブブマイナソー Beruzebubu Mainasō) is a Beelzebub-themed Minosaur monster from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Ranto Ito, based on his frustration of being called Baron Daphnia by his wife, Hitomi Ito.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Limb extension: The Beelzebub Minosaur can increase its tail's length in a maim technique as it wrapped its tail around Asuna's heart.
- Size alteration: Normally tiny, the Beelzebub Minosaur grew to human size before fully growing to its giant size.
- Mandibles: The Beelzebub Minosaur can slash its opponents with its mandibles in close-quarter combat.
- Barbed Tail: The Beelzebub Minosaur has a long tail with barbs it can use to ensnare objects.
- Minosaur Attribute: Devil Monster
- Place of Distribution: Human Body
- Experience Point: 396
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Beelzebub Minosaur's suit is a repainted and modified version of the Arachne Minosaur.
- This Minosaur is based on Beelzebub (AKA: the "Lord of the Flyers" or the "Lord of the Flies"), a name derived from a Philistine god, formerly worshipped in Ekron, and later adopted by some Abrahamic religions as a major demon.
- The Beelzebub Minosaur is similar to Microtsuyoindaver from Uchu Sentai Kyuranger.