|This article is about a/an set of devices and weapons in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Beast-X Visor Linked! Activate Beast-X Mode!"
- ―Morphing call[src]
The Beast-X Visor (also called the Beast-X Mode Visor by Nate) is what allows the three core Beast Morphers Rangers to transform into their Beast-X Modes. Once the Beast Morphers Rangers access their Beast-X Modes, they are armed with armor and a new helmet visor. The Beast Morphers Rangers can also execute their own finishing move.
After Digitron absorbed Cruise into him, the Rangers realized that he could do this to any technology including their Beast-X Sabers, Beast-X Cannons, and even Cheetah Claws so fighting him with them would be counter-productive. To protect themselves, their remaining Beast Bots, and have a way to defeat him, Nate invented the Beast-X Visors although they still needed work to finish. Although they were beaten by Digitron in a later confrontation, the Visors were quickly finished and Devon used his Visor and Morph-X Key to free Cruise from Digitron. They then activated Beast-X Mode fully, overpowered him with their enhanced abilities, and Devon killed him with the Beast-X Cheetah Charge.
When a brainwashed Nate summoned some Tronics to aid him and Controlatron in battle, the Rangers summoned their Beast-X Visors and activated Beast-X Mode and destroyed the thugs although Nate and Controlatron managed to escape. Later on, after Devon destroyed Controlatron's puppet and freed Nate, he went into Beast-X Mode. Controlatron tried to kill him with energy slashes from his leg but they were deflected and he was slain by a Beast-X Cheetah Charge after Nate stunned the Robotron with a Striker Beast Blast from his Striker Morpher.
After an episode of absence, Roxy confronted Zoey in the park and overwhelmed her so Zoey was forced to activate Beast-X Mode. She initially tried a jump kick but Roxy ducked although Zoey bounced off of the air and overwhelmed her with some kicks. In spite of this, Roxy still lashed her down so Zoey performed her Jackrabbit Spin Strike, crippling Roxy and forcing her to retreat. Later, Beast-X Mode was activated by Ravi to destroy Tiaratron who he laid to rest with a Gorilla Slam to her torso.
Whilst Nate and Steel fought Roxy, Blaze, and their Tronics, the core Rangers fought Bulldozertron but were proving useless against his bulldozer arms so they activated Beast-X Mode. Together, they all punched Bulldozertron in the shield hard enough to send him flying back before Ravi had to go and help Nate and Steel who were taking a thrashing. In the meantime, Devon and Zoey killed Bulldozertron with a combination of their Cheetah Charge and Jackrabbit Spin Strike.
Three episodes later, the Rangers stole back Thieftron's diamonds and activated their Beast-X Mode, easily overwhelming him with their incredible strength. Thieftron then tried to jump to safety but was taken down by Zoey's Jackrabbit Spin Strike and Ravi's Gorilla Slam before Devon summoned the Beast-X King Ultra Bow and finished him off with the Beast-X King Power Bolt.
Later, the core three Rangers confronted Poisandra, Fury, Wrench, and Curio at the Elite Diamond Manufacturing Plant (since Nate and Steel had to fight Thiefdrone) and activated Beast-X Mode off-screen. However, the resurrected villains proved much too strong and their combined energy blast took them right out of Beast-X Mode. However, even without Beast-X Mode, they overwhelmed them with help from Nate and Steel before finishing them with the Beast-X King Ultra Bow (used by Devon), the Beast-X Cannon Blasts from Zoey and Ravi, and Nate and Steel's Striker Beast Blasts.
Two episodes later, despite the transporters being off-line, Cruise was able to supply Devon with his Beast-X Visor and he activated Beast-X Mode. Nate and Devon then teamed up and destroyed Clawtron with a combination of their Cheetah Charge and Striker Beast Slash (with Nate mounted on Devon's Cheetah Mode-esque form which tore through the Robotron whilst Nate hit Clawtron with the Striker Beast Slash). Devon then de-activated this mode off-screen when he and Nate went to fight Clawdrone.
After Roxy launched him into the ocean during a battle on the beach, Ravi activated his Beast-X Mode but was no match for the flower-enhanced robot and was knocked out of it with a blast of fire. Later on, whilst fighting Blaze and the Tronics in the woods, Devon activated Beast-X Mode and managed to avoid an attack from Blaze and destroyed him once again with the Cheetah Charge.
Whilst being overwhelmed by Antennatron 2.0, the Rangers activated Beast-X Mode with Devon activating his Cheetah Charge. However, Blaze appeared (having beome stronger after absorbing a lot of Morph-X) and slashed Devon back to his Ranger form before promptly destroying Antennatron 2.0 for outliving his value. The Rangers then tried to fight Blaze but were completely outclassed and taken to the floor several times before Blaze escaped with more Morph-X.
During her final battle, the newly dino DNA-enhanced Roxy tied up Ravi and Zoey with her tentacles but they somehow activated Beast-X Mode and snapped them. However, not even this mode was enough and she grew into a gigantic Gigadrone-like form which they had to confront whilst Devon (also in Beast-X Mode) fought Blaze. Blaze and Devon's duel ended in a stalemate until the Beast-X King Ultrazord killed Roxy once and for all, prompting Scrozzle to withdraw Blaze.
After confronting Blaze at a construction site, the Rangers morphed and immediately activated Beast-X Mode. easily overwhelmed them and took them all out with a devastating attack. However, Devon and Steel took him on whilst Nate summoned the Beast-X King Ultra Bow which had been upgraded by Doctor K. With Steel kicking down Blaze, and Ravi and Zoey holding Nate steady, they killed Blaze with the Beast-X King Power Bolt for good.
With the death of Venjix/Evox shortly thereafter, the Beast-X Visors were presumably put into indefinite storage until they are needed again.
The Ranger must be morphed and their Beast Bot must be present (or at the very least, its data must be in the Rangers' Morphers. First, the Ranger attaches their Visor onto their Beast-X Morpher before they press both of the transformation buttons on their Morpher and Visor at the same time. The Ranger would then enter a pixelated dimension which materializes the armor and fuses onto them to complete the transformation.
Each of the Rangers Beast Powers are enhanced in their Beast-X Mode forms.
- Devon- Teleportation: Devon's super speed is enhanced to allow teleportation which lets him dodge being bisected by a Tronic.
- Super Strength-Devon also has amazing strength in Beast-X Mode, being able to rip Cruise out of Digitron just by touching where his stomach would be and deflecting Controlatron's energy slashes by just swinging his arms.
- Ravi- Inorganic Duplication: Ravi's super strength is enhanced to allow him to pull material from the earth, most notably a massive boulder, and then throwing it with little effort. His strength was also incredibly improved, lugging around and swinging an iron girder like it was nothing.
- Zoey- Gliding: Zoey's acrobatics are enhanced to allow her to glide and float quick enough to dodge Digitron's extending arms.
- Devon-Beast-X Cheetah Charge: Devon's most powerful attack and finishing move where he projects a vortex of golden energy before him, surrounds himself with data schematics and charges into the vortex which changes him into a cheetah of pure red energy (similar to the Racer Zord Cheetah Mode) which would then plough through the Robotron with lethal force.
- Ravi- Gorilla Slam (Boulder Bash): Ravi would kneel close to the ground and exert himself, quickly pulling a boulder out of seemingly nowhere before hurling it at the enemy hard enough to knock them over. Alternatively, he generates a large energy punch.
- Gorilla Slam (Punch): An alternative version of this move involves charging up one of his arms to generate a massive energy gauntlet resembling one of Smash's forearms and then delivering a massive energized punch to the Robotron's torso, killing them immediately. He did this to Tiaratron and is something akin to a personal finisher.
- Zoey- Jackrabbit Spin Strike: Zoey would leap/glide into the air and then begin spinning which would allow her to gain energy and momentum before landing a devastating kick in the Robotron.
- The morphing call "Activate Beast-X Mode!" is heard in the toy version of the Beast-X King Morpher.
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers