|This article is about a/an morpher in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "It’s Morphin' Time! Activate Beast Power! Ha!"
- ―Morphing call[src]
The Beast-X Morpher is a combination type Morpher used by the core trio of Beast Morpher Rangers to give them the ability to transform. It utilizes the Morph-X key which allows the morpher to tap into energy directly from the Morphin Grid to activate a transformation. The Morpher is also capable of performing a Cable Strike to entangle enemies.
To summon the morpher, the Rangers tap their communicators, causing the Morphers to materialize onto their wrist. They then present their Morph-X Keys, which create a glowing green key-shaft while the Beast-X Morphers' screens light up in their respective colors. The Rangers shout "Activate Beast Power!" before inserting the key into the morpher, causing the visor on the morpher to unfold. The light from the Morphers then intensify, and tornadoes of energy, each in the Rangers' respective color, descend and swirl around the Rangers, creating images of their respective animal's heads roaring. The tornadoes dissipate to reveal their morphed forms, with their helmets missing the visors. The visors detach from the morphers and begin orbitting the Rangers before transforming into the suit visors and finally flying onto the helmets, completing the transformation.
to be added
to be added
to be added
- The Beast-X Morpher is the first wrist-mounted morpher used by all of the core Rangers since Dino Thunder, and the first wrist-mounted morpher used by any of the core Rangers since RPM.
- Unlike its Super Sentai counterpart, the Beast-X Morpher requires a secondary item to activate, which in this case is a key. This pays homage to older Morpher designs such as the Turbo Morpher.
- As with most PR Morpher props, the Beast-X Morpher prop is actually the Japanese toy release. Thus, one is not actually able to put a key in place of the trigger button. This is most apparent in the morph sequence, where the "nose" of the key instead hits the Morpher's trigger button while the actual key piece instead goes "into" the button.
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers
- Episode 8: The Cybergate Opens
- Episode 9: Silver Sacrifice
- Episode 10: Thrills and Drills
- Episode 11: Tools of the Betrayed
- Episode 12: Real Steel
- Episode 13: Tuba Triumph
- Episode 14: Sound and Fury
- Episode 15: Seeing Red
- Episode 16: Gorilla Art
- Episode 17: Ranger Reveal
- Episode 18: Rewriting History
- Episode 19: Target Tower
- Episode 20/Finale: Evox Upgraded