|This article is about a/an zord in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
The Beast-X King Zord is a lion bike-themed zord in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.
The Beast-X King Zord, in its vehicle mode, resembles a three-wheeler motorcycle with a spear head sticking out of the front. Its Beast Mode is a lion. Both its forms sport a dark blue coloration with gold accents.
Appearances: Beast Morphers S2 Episodes 7-8, 21
The Beast-X King Zord was a project created by Evox as Mayor Daniels, and General Burke without the knowledge of Grid Battleforce. Officially it was to be mass produced to protect the Global Morph X Tower System while the Rangers dealt with the Cybervillains. In actuality, Evox wanted to control the new Zord to destroy the Rangers. Megan, a former employee of Grid Battleforce was made the lead engineer. Before the Beast-X King Zord made its official debut, Evox ordered the creation of Controlatron, who took control of Nate in order to get a malware program which would take control over it. Although he and Controladrone were destroyed, the scheme was successful since he was able to give it to Scrozzle before his death.
During the demonstration of the Lion Mode, Blaze and Roxy took control over it with a malware infused dart. While Devon fended off the machine with the Racer Zord Cheetah Mode, Nate began looking for a solution. The Zord proved too much for even the Racer Zord in Battle Mode, proving way too powerful for it because Nate refused to even listen to Megan, still angry over their last encounter. The Racer Zord eventually managed to hold the Beast-X King Zord in place long enough for Nate to upload an anti-virus into it but this instead changed it into its more powerful Battle Mode. The new "Megazord" easily overwhelmed the Racer Zord and Nate was helpless. However, Zoey convinced Nate to let Megan help. by uploading a new program into the Beast-X King Ultra Bow. The King Zord soon returned to normal by the program being shot into it by a Beast-X Ultra Bow Bolt which changed it back to its Lion Mode but Blaze showed up in his rebuilt Megazord, ready for a rematch. As the Racer Zord was low on power, Devon switched over to the King Zord and destroyed Blaze once again with the Zord's Battle Mode. As an apology, Megan gave the Rangers the Beast-X King Zord's activator and key.
When Devon was trapped inside of Boxertron and fighting Deltadrone and Gammadrone. Nate realized that they may be able to break through the seemingly indestructible dome by installing the Ultrazord program into the Beast-X King Zord. They retreated but quickly returned with their Zord fleet before they combined into the brand new Beast-X King Ultrazord. Mere moments before Gammadrone could finish off the Racer Zord, the Ultrazord stabbed its lance into the dome and forced both the Robotron, his Gigadrones, and the Racer Zord out. The Ultrazord used two extremely powerful attacks to destroy the Gigadrones and easily shrugged off Boxertron's signature jump kick. Nate gave Devon the opportunity to take out the Robotron which he did by clotheslining the monster before the Ultrazord took him out with Ultra Strike.
Whilst the other Rangers battle Tiaratron, Devon in his Racer Zord went after Tiaradrone with added firepower provided by the Beast-X King Zord vehicle mode. The Gigadrone deployed a bunch of Drones but they were all destroyed. Devon then used the King Combo strike to quickly finish off the Gigadrone.
The Beast-X King Zord has a Bike Mode that is more durable on land. The Beast-X King Zord's bike mode can also have its spear attached into its vehicle mode's mouth to resemble a dual blaster or it can be wielded by the Racer Zord in spear mode or dual blaster mode while piloted by the Red Ranger himself.
The finisher for this is the King Combo Strike where Devon summons his Cheetah Beast Blaster and the resulting energy makes the spear-gun fire a devastating red double energy blast from the blaster's barrels, instantly obliterating the Gigadrone on contact. This was used to destroy the Tiaradrone.
Appearances: Beast Morphers S2 Episodes 7-8
The Beast-X King Zord is able to transform into a lion mode for more land mobility. It has a variety of attacks at its disposal such as the ability to launch fire balls and charge up it's claws with blue energy and perform a large energy slash. Arguably it's most powerful attack in this form is where it spins it's "mane" to charge it up with red energy and shoots a large stream of fire from it's mouth. Like with the vehicle mode, it can also allow the Racer Zord to ride onto its back and use the spear in spear mode or dual blaster mode.
Appearances: Beast Morphers S2 Episodes 7-8, 21
- "Beast-X King Zord, Battle Mode!"
- ―Transformation announcement.[src]
The Beast-X King Zord Battle Mode is an alternative form of the Beast-X King Zord. It is formed by typing 'KZB' on the keyboard. In this mode, it is able to use a spear and a shield during battle. The Beast-X King Zord Battle Mode's attacks include the Beast-X King Flame Strike (a stream of fire from its shield's mouth} and its finisher is called the Beast-X Scepter Slash, which involves energizing its lance with blue lightning and delivering a devastating double slash into the Gigadrone.
Appearances: Beast Morphers S2 Episodes 7
Beast-X King Megazord
The Beast-X King Megazord is an alternative form of the Beast-X Megazord, but instead of using the Racer Zord it would use the Beast-X King Zord to become the main component of this megazord formation with the Chopper Zord and Wheeler Zord latching onto it. In this mode, the Beast-X King Megazord can use the Beast-X Blade and the rotors from the Chopper Zord during battle.
Appearances: Beast Morphers Episodes TBA
Beast-X King Ultrazord
- "Beast-X King Ultrazord, combine!"
- ―Combination announcement.[src]
The Beast-X King Ultrazord is an alternative form based off of the Beast-X Ultrazord, where the Chopper, Wheeler, Jet, and Wrecker Zords combine with the Beast-X King Zord instead of the Racer Zord and the most powerful Megazord at the Rangers' disposal.
It is formed by typing 'KUZ' into the keypad. In this mode, the Beast-X King Ultrazord can use the giant lance that was used by the Beast-X Ultrazord during battle.
The Beast-X King Ultrazord’s attacks include the Rapid Blast (a series of laser shots fired from the Ultrazord's blaster strong enough to destroy Deltadrone) and the Ultra Slash (where it energizes its arm blades with golden energy and performs a massive dual blade slash strong enough to take out Gammadrone).
Its finisher is the Beast-X King Ultra Strike, where the Ultrazord charges up its lance with green Morph-X energy and slashes at the target multiple times.
Appearances: Beast Morphers S2 Episodes 21
- The Beast-X King Zord is the only lion-themed Zord capable of changing into different forms (Battle Mode and Vehicle Mode).
- The Beast-X Ultrazord is the only Megazord in Beast Morphers to destroy a Robotron (Boxertron) whereas the others only fought Gigadrones.
- The Beast-X King Ultrazord's finisher is very reminiscent of the RPM Ultrazord's unnamed finishing attack since both involve summoning holograms of Megazords to strike the enemy before landing the final hit.
- However, there are some major differences such as the Beast-X King Ultrazord only summoning versions of itself whereas the RPM Ultrazord summoned ones of it's components and the fact that the hologram attack was only used once by the RPM Ultrazord (the other two times that it was used, it simply rammed through the enemy).
- Unlike most Ultrazords from previous Power Ranger seasons, the Beast-X King Ultrazord doesn't have the Red Ranger's Zord as a part of the formation. It is in fact the only Ultrazord to not have the Red Ranger's Zord as part of it.
- The Beast-X King Zord is similar to the TigerZord from Power Rangers Samurai as both are feline-themed Zords that originally were controlled by a villain but later reverted back to normal by a Ranger using a new device (the Capture Disk from Samurai and the Beast-X King Ultra Bow from Beast Morphers).
- This is also the first Zord to be created by a main villain in Power Rangers since the Venjix Virus with the Doomsday Machine, albeit Dr. K reprogrammed it to be a Zord for the Ranger Operators.
- The Beast-X King Zord is the first Zord to serve as an alternative to the Red Ranger's main Zord that did not originate in the Sentai's summer movie (Spino Zord), nor has an associated ranger (MMPR Dragonzord).
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers