|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Wild Force.|
|WARNING: This episode contains scenes of bloodshed. Viewer discretion is advised!|
Battle of the Zords is the eleventh episode of Power Rangers Wild Force, continuing the Zen-Aku arc that began in the previous episode. This marks the first appearance of the Duke Org's "Dark Wild Zords" the Alligator, Hammerhead Shark and Wolf Wildzord.
The recent arrival and successful first battle of Zen-Aku creates tension among the Rangers, and between fellow Duke Orgs, Jindrax & Toxica. Alyssa heads into the woods alone, in an effort to reclaim her Elephantzord, and though she runs into Org trouble, she gets bandaged up by a most unexpected source. Soon, Zen-Aku unveils his very own Dark Wildzords, and pits the vicious beasts against those of the Wild Force Rangers.
- To Be Added
- Ricardo Medina, Jr. as Cole Evans (Red Wild Force Ranger)
- Alyson Kiperman as Taylor Earhardt (Yellow Wild Force Ranger)
- Phillip Jeanmarie as Max Cooper (Blue Wild Force Ranger)
- Jessica Rey as Alyssa Enrilé (White Wild Force Ranger)
- Jack Guzman as Danny Delgado (Black Wild Force Ranger)
- Ann Marie Crouch as Princess Shayla
- Sin Wong as Toxica
- Danny Wayne Stallcup as Jindrax (voice)
- Ilia Volok as Master Org
- Dan Woren as Zen-Aku (voice)
- Ken Merckx as Nayzor (voice)
- Battle of the Zords was released on the VHS Power Rangers Wild Force: Curse of the Wolf.
- When Zen-Aku summons the Dark Zords, his songs sound similar to the "Song of Time" from Legend of Zelda.
- Toxica attacks Alyssa while she morphs, a subversion of the common trope where a villain will wait during (sometimes lengthy) transformations.
- Toxica stated that "five crystals are better than one" (in reference to Zen-Aku possessing the Elephant) while preparing to attack the Rangers, however the Rangers actually owned nine crystals at this time.