|This article is about a/an army of footsoldiers in Power Rangers Ninja Steel and Power Rangers Super Ninja Steel.|
The Basherbots are much stronger than the Kudabots. They are used by Galvanax and his monsters to fight the Rangers. Despite the Basherbots being stronger than the Kudabots, the Rangers repeatedly defeat them with ease. After Galvanax's death, the Basherbots serve Madame Odius and continue to fight the Rangers. At one point, Odius lends some Basherbots to Lord Draven.
They participate in the final battle against the Rangers. Many of them are destroyed by the humans prisoners when the Basherbots try to kill Sarah. Four are destroyed when Odius obtains her Super Nexus Star and completes her transformation.
After Odius's defeat, the surviving Basherbots serve Sledge after Wrench saves and reprograms them. They are all destroyed in the final battle against the Rangers after the Warrior Dome Ship is finally destroyed for good.
Powers and Abilities
- Teleportation: The Basherbots can teleport to any location at will.
- Human Form: The Basherbots have the ability to take on human appearances.
- Pronged swords: They are armed with sasumata pronged swords for melee combats.
- Rifles: Some Basherbots can use rifles as their weapons.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Unlike their Sentai counterparts, who were all Hitokarage who were upgraded, they appeared to be a different set of army instead of the same set of army with a different appearance. The only time the Hitokarage and the Jukkarage were seemingly a different set of army was in Ninninger's summer movie.
- They are simply referred to as “Bashers” in the toyline.