|This article is about a/an villain in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger.|
- "I love the name of Gaiark!"
- ―Chirakashizky's final words before his death.[src]
Chikarashizky originally joined the Gaiark because he thought the name sounded cool.
After his demise, it is revealed that Babatcheed used Chikarashizky to lure out the Gokaigers into the Gunman World and sealed it off, leaving the Human World unprotected and allow the Gaiark to invade.
to be added
Behind the scenes
- He is the first original villain based on a past series, both suit-wise and character-wise, since Cosmic Kenpō Master Pachacamac XIII, Satarakura Jr., Sandaaru Jr., and Pollution President Babatcheed are the sons of pre-existing villains, with the same exact appearance and personality as their fathers, and King Ryuuwon being a pre-existing character from a previous series, just with an altered appearance.
- His name is a combination of Kireizky and Chirakasonne. His suit also resembles a combination of these two monster suits in rebuilt form. He also has the suit, personality, and voice of that of Kireizky and the head of that of Chirakasonne.
- His gun is the one originally used by Pollution President Batcheed in the opening duel of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger: GinmakuBang!!
- His other rifle is the one originally used by Cleaning Minister Kireizky.
- His motif is based off a Cowboy and a Wild West Sheriff
- He is the only Gaiark officer to not be adapted for Power Rangers.
- Possible reason he went unused for Power Rangers Super Megaforce due to him using a realistic rifle along with extensive gunplay as well as Nickeleodeon's 22 ep. limit.