|This article is about a/an monster in Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.|
- "I hungry!"
- ―Bara Hungry's first words when appearing outside of a kid's house and his catchphrase.[src]
- "Oh really? One gulp! Okay!"
- ―Bara Hungry after being told by a seller how to drink the sake and his final words before his initial defeat.[src]
A Machine Beast with a hard body able to cover food in a mold, allowing him to eat it. However, he sidetracks when he intrudes a family celebrating the father's birthday, literally eating them out of house and home before he gets drunk on sake. The Ohrangers acquire the unconscious Bara Hungry and attempt to blow him up when Acha reactivates Bara Hungry as he runs off. After a scolding from Acha, Bara Hungry resumes his plan until the Ohrangers lure him out in a festive battle. Distracted by festive dancing, Bara Hungry is tricked into drinking sake and gets too drunk to defend himself against the new Olé Bazooka. After being enlarged by Acha and Kocha, Bara Hungry covers Ohranger Robo in mold before proceeding to eat it piece by piece. Once Bara Hungary is distracted again, this time by the seller playing festival drums and making him dance, OhRed calls in Red Puncher, who attacks Bara Hungry with its Star Visor Blast before it fires a beam to remove the mold from Ohranger Robo. The two robos then form Buster Ohranger Robo and finish Bara Hungry off with the Big Cannon Burst.
to be added
- Its main ability is to eat anything, including food and inedible such as tables and golf clubs. The food it eats allows for it to produce a rainbow-colored mold that makes anything it touches inedible.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- Bara Hungry is the last Machine Beast to be defeated by Buster Ohranger Robo.