|This article is about a/an monster in Chouriki Sentai Ohranger.|
- "I don't think so! Baranoia will be taking that pendant!"
- ―Bara Devil after enlarging.[src]
- "No! Bwargh! Bwarrrrrrrrgh!"
- ―Bara Devil's final words before his death.[src]
A Machine Beast who could attack with music from the piano on his solarplex, sent by Buldont to play his Devil World symphony to invoke natural disasters. But as Shouhei arrives, a boy named Jun comes from the future as a result of Time Split caused by the music. Because Jun's pendant can counteract his music, Bara Devil goes after him. He enlarges as Oh Green calls for the Jetter Machines, with Goro using the Giant Roller to free his comrade from Bara Devil's grip as Oh Green borrows Jun's pendant for Miura to analyze as Ohranger Robo battles Bara Devil. Using the Horn Head formation, Ohranger Robo forces a timeslip to occur by playing Bara Devil's piano in coordination with the future crystal so Jun can return to his time. With that done, Bara Devil is destroyed by the Crown Final Crash.
to be added
- Bara Devil's main weapon is a piano it keeps on its body; the piano's main ability is to create a virtual reality realm known as "Devil World", where it can emit anything that it wished to force its victims to view. It can also create notes that it can fire as projectiles.
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- It is unclear whether Bara Devil made himself grow or if Acha and Kocha grew him instead.