|This article is about a/an monster in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "So that's as far as my revenge goes? Farewell Go-Ongers!"
- ―Bakki's final words before his destruction (which was also Hiramechimedes' final words as well).[src]
Hiramechimedes' ghost, referring to himself as Urameshimedes went from world to world and came upon the Samuari World, where he met Bakki. Bakki is a youma who specializes in destroying forests. He is stronger than BankiJyu and carries a sword capable of firepower. He was the only physical offense Urameshimedes had to fight against the Go-Ongers. Bakki mostly chased Saki and a boy spirit of the forest. Saki was able to defeat him with the boy's help. Urameshimedes possesses Bakki's body and enlarges it to kill the Go-Ongers. However, the Go-On teams manage to use a G9 Grand Prix laced with salt on the two so the attack would not only kill Bakki but exorcise Hiramechimedes in the process.
- Somehow Bakki's face resembles the DC comics villain Validus.
- Although Bakki was unadapted for Power Rangers RPM, he is based on the episode Heroes Among Us.
- The reason for being unadapted for Power Rangers RPM was either too horrifying for American audiences, the forest itself had nothing to do with RPM's post-apocalyptic setting, or the character itself had nothing to do with the Venjix Virus.
- His giant form with the villain on his chest resembles Dora Franke/Mutitus final form.