|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Charge and Power Rangers Dino Super Charge.|
After Iceage's initial destruction, Badussa and the rest of the outlaws are called upon by Sledge to help him gain the Energems in exchange for freedom.
Badussa is among the other outlaws who watch Scrapper's attempt to escape before being caught by Sledge.
Badussa is seen in his cell along with Duplicon though the latter is the only one called upon.
On the day of Halloween, Badussa watches Curio decorating the cells with Halloween ornaments.
Badussa, along with the outlaws, panics and is in turmoil when Sledge decides to release Heckyl for his latest scheme to obtain the Purple Energem.
Weeks later, after the ship crashes, Badussa is among the prisoners who remain on board before being let out by Heckyl. As they are provided food, he announces the new rules to both the outlaws and the crew. They are given the choice of pledging their undying loyalty or "be free to go". After one outlaw tries to leave, Heckyl kills him with a single blast to be dominant over the other outlaws.
After Singe's failure with defeating the Dino Charge Rangers with his Zotak Ring Controller, Badussa is seen watching from his cell as Heckyl imprisons Fury and Singe in order to discipline them.
After Sledge overthrows Lord Arcanon and regains his ship and outlaws, he sends Badussa to keep the approaching Rangers busy while he repairs his ship. He goes and confronts the Rangers with Vivix. One by one, he turns all except Shelby, James, and Prince Phillip into stone using his amulet. Just he is about to attack the remaining three, Heckyl comes and attacks him, forcing the monster to retreat. He again visits the Rangers near Heckyl's tent, who went there in search for the developing Spino Zord. After he gets his pendant destroyed by Shelby and Heckyl, he summons the Magna Beam but is defeated by the new Spino Zord and its Megazord form Spino Charge Megazord#Spino Charge Megazord Ankylo-Pachy Formation's Spino Boomerang Whirlwind Finish. However, Badussa survives (though this makes him shrink) and finds himself confronted by all ten Rangers who morph and start the battle. He summons a huge army of Vivix and Spikeballs to aid him in battle. After a long and heated battle, he gets weakened by Tyler who uses T-Rex Super Charge Stego-Spino Formation, and is then destroyed once and for all by the Victory Maximum Final Strike of all of the Rangers which obliterates him.
Badussa was a sadistic outlaw who enjoyed the thought of destroying the Power Rangers and openly bragged about destroying galaxies in the past. His ruthless demeanor was said to be equal to that of Lord Arcanon's by Heckyl though the outlaw was one of the calmer individuals.
Powers and Abilities
- Power-Out of all Outlaws, Badussa was the most powerful. He was shown to be able to swiftly take out seven out of the ten Dino Charge Rangers with ease.
- Teleportation: Badussa could teleport to any location at will.
- Vivix Summoning: Badussa could summon an army of Vivix to aid him in battle.
- Spikeball Summoning: Badussa could summon an army of Spikeballs to aid him in battle.
- Weapon Combat-Badussa was able to fight and overwhelm four Rangers at once with his sword.
- Jumping: Badussa could jump long distances to escape.
- Amulet Reliance-Badussa's petrification powers were completely reliant on his amulet. When Shelby destroyed it, the spell was completely lifted.
- Medusa Sword: Badussa carried a very large demonic sword in battle.
- Energy Empowerment: Badussa could charge up his sword with blue energy and slash at the enemy at full force.
- Badussa Beast Bite: Badussa's signature attack where he charged up his sword with purple flames and slashed at full force to launch an energy construct in the form of a chomping mouth similar to the one at the tip of his sword at the enemy. How much damage this attack actually did is completely unknown because Tyler blocked it.
- Medusa Amulet: Badussa carried a magic amulet that could fire a yellow colored laser into a target's eyes to turn them into a complete stone statue, but only if they looked in its eyes first.
Behind the Scenes
- Badussa was voiced by Ross Girven.
to be added
- His name was a pun on Medusa, the Greek gorgon capable of turning people to stone if they looked into her eyes.
- Badussa was an odd monster as, unlike most other monsters previously, he survived his defeat as a giant and had to be defeated a second time at human size.
- This was changed from Kyoryuger where he was killed in the usual fashion. This was changed because Ferocious Knight D's original Sentai death was very anticlimactic and to show off the combined ten Ranger teamwork.
- Prior to "The Rangers Rock!," it was originally believed that Badussa was the name of the alien destroyed by Heckyl.
- Badussa appeared in the most amount of episodes out of all the Outlaws, appearing in 13.
to be added