|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Operation Overdrive.|
A 10,000 year-old temple in Atlantis that was submerged in the water and was the domain of Neptune, the god of the sea, as well as the resting place of an ancient scroll, thats where the Ronny, Rose and Will, the Overdrive Rangers were exploring at, when Will solved a puzzle, the Atlantis Temple grab Ronny and Will with his hands and rise itself up to the surface. Mack used his Dump Driver to pull Ronny and Will free, after words the four Rangers, along with Dax went inside the Temple, Flurious interrupted their search and after the defeated all of his Chillers, he made the temple come to life, the Rangers then summon the Zords and they did battle this the monster, they had the upper hand with the Zords, they then combed them into the DriveMax Megazord, despit being hit hard by the Megazord's Pick Axe, the moving temple was easily able to overpower it by grabbing the Megazord, but the Rangers powerded it up and manages to punch the monster with great force and throws the monster with the Shovel, the Ranger manages to destroy the Atlantis Temple for good by using the Drivemax Saber Combination and slashing at the monster's core located on his chest.
The Atlantis Temple didn't had much in a way of personality, only speaking in roars.
Powers And Abilities
- Strength: Despite being one of the earlier monsters, the Atlantis Temple possesses a great deal of strength, being able to nearly overpower the DriveMax Megazord.
- Durability: The Atlantis Temple has thick skin that is strong enough to withstand the firepower from all the Zords and not even get a scratch.
- Fists: While lacking in weapons, the Atlantis Temple has large fists which he can use in combat.
Behind The Scenes
- Atlantis Temple didn't have an voice actor.
- The Atlantis Temple is the first monster to be summoned by Flurious.
- In Boukenger, it was the first monster of the series, appearing before Great Evil Dragon Dold who became the Giant Sea Creature in Overdrive.