|This article is about a/an ranger in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
- "The Vigorous Knight! Ryusoul Pink!"
- ―Ryusoul Pink's roll call[src]
to be added
Asuna is a kind, compassionate girl with a jolly & bubbly personality. She exhibits much more decisiveness & courage when it comes to decision making, and dislikes being teased by Koh for having monstrous strength. She is also friendly & outgoing, attempting to make conversation with the stoic Bamba when searching for the Kishiryu together, only to be ignored by him. She also appears to be closest to Ui, the only other girl in the Tatsui household.
Typical for someone perferring strength tactics, she often ignores small details and prefers brute strength. She is also a heavy eater, anything about food getting her attention. As the only female Ryusoulger, any threat offending women has her to deal with.
Powers and Abilities
- Ryusoul Tribesman Physiology
- As member of Ryusoul tribes, she possessed these following abilities:
- Ryusoul tribespeople age very slowly and can live for hundreds of years.
- Superhuman Strength
- Asuna is very strong, even more than her fellow tribesmen. She was able to violently push Koh meters away with just a simple gesture.
- Asuna's clumsy and brutal actions usually lead to unexpectedly convenient and beneficial results for the Ryusoulgers.
- Her body is very durable. She's still able to stand and fight, after falling on her head from a great height (which a normal human would have died from).
- Dino Slash (ディノスラッシュ Dino Surasshu): By inserting the spare Pink RyuSoul in the Ryusoul Ken, Ryusoul Pink gathers all of Ankyloze's power and executes an extremely powerful energy slash, that takes the form of Ankyloze's head, with the Ryusoul Ken.
Appearances: Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger Episodes 1-14, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger The Movie: Time Slip! Dinosaur Panic!!, 15-22, 24-32, 34-48, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger
Appearances: Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger Episodes 1-2, 5, 10, 21, 25, 44, 46
Appearances: Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger Episodes 2, 8, 14, 20, 30, 43
This Form is Exclusive to Episode 3.
Appearances: Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger Episodes 7, 22, 30, 38, 44
Appearances: Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger Episodes 13-15
Using the DoshinSoul, Ryusoul Pink can equip the Doshin Armor, enabling her to perform powerful earth-based attacks and have immensely formidable punching abilities.
Appearances: Ryusoulger Episodes 28, 36-37, 45, 47-48
- "Crane! Patrize! (twist) Keisatsu Boost! (crane sound effects)"
- ―Transformation announcement via VS Changer[src]
Borrowing the power of the Patrangers, Ryusoul Pink is able to utilise their Keisatsu Boost. By inserting the Trigger Machine Crane into the VS Changer, Patren 3gou can summon the Trigger Machine Crane & Trigger Machine Drill as Ryusoul Pink can use it as weapons.
This Keisatsu Boost is exclusively to Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger
The Legend Sentai RyuSouls give the Ryusoulgers Gokai Change-like abilities by allowing them to change into past Sentai forms according to the team each RyuSoul is based on.
RyusoulPink is able to assume the form of Lupin Yellow (ルパンイエロー RupanIerō) by utilizing the Lupinranger Soul.
This form is exclusive to Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger VS Lupinranger VS Patranger .
Video Game Appearances
Super Sentai Legend Wars
Ryusoul Pink appears with his team among all Sentai in the mobile game Super Sentai Legend Wars.
Behind the Scenes
- Asuna is portrayed by Ichika Osaki (尾碕真花 Osaki Ichika). As Ryusoul Pink, her suit actress is Ayumi Shimozono (下園愛弓 Shimozono Ayumi).
- Asuna's ankylosaurus motif may be a reference to Ami-neesan, the second Kyoryu Pink, as prior to partnering with Zyudenryu Dricera, she was the third Kyoryu Cyan and partnered with Zyudenryu Ankydon, which shares its Ankylosaurus motif with Ankyloze, RyusoulPink's respective mecha.
- Asuna is also similar to the second Kyoryu Cyan, who has superhuman strength.
- Asuna shares the same name as Asuna Karino, the civilian identity of Poppy Pipopapo/Kamen Rider Poppy from Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
- Asuna is 209 years old while her actress, Ichika Osaki, is 18 years old at the time series started.
- Asuna shares some similarities with Zoey from Beast Morphers.