|This article is about a/an zord in Power Rangers Turbo, the third season in the Zordon Era .|
- "These are your new Zords. They are more powerful then any before."
- ―Phantom Ranger[src]
Artillatron was the Zord of the Phantom Ranger and used as a Carrierzord of the Rescuezords.
The Artillatron had several storage compartments for each Zord, and could detach its arm cannons to be used by the Rescue Megazord. When not in use, it was held in the Turbozord hangar bay, and would emerge from beneath a domed sports stadium.
In the series, Artillatron was never referred to by name by the Rangers. In the toyline, Artillatron was called the Turbo Transport.
Appearances: Turbo Episodes 27-29, 31, 33, 35, 41, 43
- Lightning Fire Tamer Rescuezord
- Siren Blaster Rescuezord
- Thunder Loader Rescuezord
- Star Racer Rescuezord
- Wind Rescue Rescuezord
- Red Lightning Turbozord (Toyline Only)
- Mountain Blaster Turbozord (Toyline Only)
- Desert Thunder Turbozord (Toyline Only)
- Dune Star Turbozord (Toyline Only)
- Wind Chaser Turbozord (Toyline Only)
Artillatron did have what appeared to be a Warrior Mode, though it was never used for combat, but supplies the Megazords with two cannons that also served as Artillatron's arms.
Appearances: Turbo Episodes 27-33, 35, 37, 38, 40-44
- The Artillatron toy was capable of storing the Turbo Zords in place of the Rescue Zords, however this was never demonstrated in the show itself.
- Although Artillatron has a vast and elaborate cockpit, it is only seen once, and never in actual use.
- Artillatron never combined with the other Zords to form an Ultrazord.