|This article is about a/an Nighlok monster in Power Rangers Super Samurai.|
- "Time to take care of my little pest problem!"
- ―Armadeevil when turning into a Mega-Monster.[src]
- "No way! I guess my shell’s not all its cracked up to be!"
- ―Armadedvil’s last words before his death.[src]
Armadeevil is a Nighlok bearing resemblance to both an armadillo and a rat, whose existence was unknown to Master Xandred before he came to the ship and offered his services. He merrily went on a rampage, and the Samurai Rangers were unable to cause him any damage due to his armor plating on his shell. They were only granted a chance to think of another strategy by his need to rehydrate. When he returned they were able to weaken his shell, first by tricking him into crashing into a rock wall, then by superheating it and quickly dousing it with cold water afterward to induce thermal shock.
Afterwards the Blue Super Samurai Ranger was able to end Armadevil's first life with a powerful slash. After Armadeevil activated his Mega Monster form, the rangers repeated their strategy against his giant size, using the Beetle Blaster, Swordfish Fencer, and Tiger Drill Megazord configurations but to no avail. Even the Claw Armor Megazord's double strike was unable to finish the fight, forcing the Rangers to resort to the Samurai Battle Cannon, which finally did the trick and destroyed him.
Powers and Abilities
- Shell: Armadeevil has a shell on his back that can withstand nearly all attacks.
- Ball Roll: he can make his body fit into his shell and turn into a metal ball to attack his enemies.
- Jumping: He can jump at great distances and even over water.
- Eye lasers: Armadeevil can fire red laser beams from his eyes.
- The defeat of his second life is different than his Sentai counterpart. Instead of facing the Claw Armor Megazord, Armadeevil's counterpart suffered the same fate as the defeat of his first life, by using the fire of the Beetle Blaster Megazord to cook the carapace, then the Swordfish Fencer Megazord to rapidly cool it, making it fragile enough for the Tiger Drill Megazord to defeat the Nighlok's counterpart.