|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
The Arachne Minosaur (アラクネーマイナソー Arakunē Mainasō) is an Arachne-themed Minosaur from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Misako Iimura, based on her frustration over getting her students to follow school rules.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Taboo Inducement: The Arachne Minosaur can place school rules as taboos to entrap any person who breaks the rules in a pocket dimension.
- Teleportation: Through its whistle, The Arachne Minosaur can teleport the rule breakers to the pocket dimension.
- Whistle: The Arachne Minosaur wields a whistle that when it blows, will teleport any rule breakers to a special Detention room.
- Weak Physiology: The Arachne Minosaur is physically weak and lacks basic combat skills.
- Taboo: The Arachne Minosaur is also prone to its own power, which if it breaks a rule, all the people trapped in its dimension will be freed.
- Minosaur Attribute: Half-Beast, Half-Human Monster
- Place of Distribution: Rule School
- Experience Point: 335
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- This Minosaur is based on Arachne, a talented mortal weaver who challenged Athena (goddess of wisdom and crafts) to a weaving contest which resulted in Arachne being transformed into a spider. This makes it the second Minosaur based on a female mythological creature after the Medusa Minosaur.
- The Arachne Minosaur's EXP value (335) is a Goroawase pun. It could be read as mi (3) - sa (3) - ko (5), which is the name of its host, Misako Iimura.
- The Arachne Minosaur is the second female Minosaur to be shown in the show (the first being the Medusa Minosaur).
- This Minosaur's EXP shares the same three numbers for transforming into a Megaranger via the Degitaizer. Notably, Megarangers' story is also set in a school.
- Arachne Minosaur's catchphrase, "Rururu", is referred as the sound used to call a fox in the drama "Kita no Kuni Kara".
- The Arachne theme brings to mind of Arachne from Kamen Rider Wizard.