|This article is about a/an monster in Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger.|
The Arachne Minosaur (アラクネーマイナソー Arakunē Mainasō) is an Arachne-themed Minosaur from the Warfare Tribe Druidon, created from the negative emotions of Misako Iimura, based on her frustration over getting her students to follow school rules.
to be added
to be added
Powers and Abilities
- Teleportation : Via blowing her whistle, she can teleport any rule breakers to a special detention room apparently placed below the schoolyard.
- She is physically really weak, and has no fighting skill at all.
- Whistle: The Arachne Minosaur wields a whistle that when blown, will teleport any rulebreakers to a special Detention room.
- Minosaur Attribute: Half-Beast, Half-Human Monster
- Place of Distribution: Rule School
- Experience Point: 335
Behind the Scenes
- to be added
- This Minosaur is based on Arachne, a talented mortal weaver who challenged Athena (goddess of wisdom and crafts) to a weaving contest which resulted in Arachne being transformed into a spider.
- The Arachne Minosaur's EXP value (335) is a Goroawase pun. It could be read as mi (3) - sa (3) - ko (5), which is the name of her host, Misako Iimura.
- The Arachne Minosaur is the second female Minosaur to be shown in the show (the first being the Medusa Minosaur).
- This Minosaur's EXP shares the same three numbers for transforming into a Megaranger via the Degitaizer. Notably, Megarangers' story is also set in a school.
- Arachne Minosaur's catchphrase, "Rururu", is referred as the sound used to call a fox in the drama "Kita no Kuni Kara".