|This article is about a/an Robotron in Power Rangers Beast Morphers.|
- "Antennatron reporting for duty. Over!"
- ―Antennatron's first words.[src]
Antennatron was created when Blaze and Roxy infected an antenna in the Cybergate warehouse. His purpose was to hack into Grid Battleforce's radio frequencies and find out where Steel was in order to recapture him so Evox could transfer his essence into his body. After Evox failed to possess Steel, due to Steel's human DNA, Blaze, Roxy, and Scrozzle retreated to the Cyber Dimension, while Antennatron and the Tronics fought the Rangers. Eventually, Zoey and Ravi destroyed Antennatron with their Beast-X Cannons.
Antennatron, Spiketron, Keytron, and Slicertron were all recreated by Venjix (Evox's true identity) to fight the Rangers in Sub Level 1 of Grid Battleforce HQ. They took on the Rangers, with Antennatron fighting Ravi and Zoey. The Robotron was later destroyed offscreen by them using the Beast-X Slash.
Antennatron speaks in a realistic robotic tune.
Powers and Abilities
- Communication Interception: Antennatron can tap into Grid Battleforce's communications.
- Antenna Staff: He carries a large antenna staff in battle.
- Headphones: He carries headphones for Blaze and Roxy to hear Grid BattleForce radio frequency.
Behind the Scenes
He is voiced by Julian Wilson.
- Antennadrone - Gigadrone counterpart.
- Parabolaloid - Super Sentai counterpart in Go-Busters. See comparison page.