|This article is about a/an monster in Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger.|
- "Battles are... more fun to watch..."
- ―Final words before Death[src]
Amigard (アミガルド Amigarudo, 4) is one of the Players from Team Quval. His Blood Game is to kidnap two people that are close to each other and force them to fight. The loser is ejected into space, causing the winner to feel regret.
Amigard is one of Quval's players.
to be added
- Medal Slot: Left Waist
- Blood Game: Kidnapping two friends & forcing them to fight against each other. The loser is Sealed into a barrel and is launched into space, leaving the winner to feel regret over what they did.
- Genre: Fighting
- Fightomahawk (ファイトマホーク Faitomahoku): An ax which that can shoot a beam that can used for attack or trapping victims in barrels
- Capture Net: A net Used for capturing living beings which can also be electrified.
Powers and Abilities
- Head Thunder: An attack Amigard uses by shooting a lightning bolt from his head.
- Combo: Congratulations! (コングラッチュレーション！ Konguratchurēshon!): A combo move which Amigard throws multiple nets to shock enemies.
Behind the Scenes
- Amigard's suit actor is Shinsuke Kusano.
- Amigard is voiced by Tetsuo Kanao (金尾 哲夫 Kanao Tetsuo) who previously voiced as Namakelder in Happiness Charge Pretty Cure! and later voiced as Evolto/Blood Stalk/Kamen Rider Evol in Kamen Rider Build
- Amigard was designed by Yukihide Toyoda.
- Amigard's design is similar to Destruction King Battobas from Gingaman
- Amigard's name is the pun of and Net (網 Ami) and Asgard, the mythical home of the gods of Norse Mythology (Which was popularized by the Marvel Cinematic Universe as the home realm of the superhero version of the Norse God of Thunder, Thor).
- His plan of making humans fight each other is similar to Saber Shadow's plan to gather darkness.
- Doubutsu Sentai Zyuohger