|This article is about a/an monster in Seijuu Sentai Gingaman.|
- "Great Lord. I, Amehoshi, have completed my preparations for the battle to come! (....) Sir!"
- ―Amehoshi's first words
Amehoshi (雨法師 Amehōshi) is a Majin of the Space Pirates Balban under Sword General Budoh
A blowfish-like, biwa playing Majin, who uses his instrument as a multi-purpose weapon, as he looks for the Galaxy Lights. By conducting a ceremony, in which he summoned cursed storm clouds to soak the ground with a rain that absorbs life, and once the rains stopped, Amehoshi attempted to summon the Galaxy Lights, with his shamisen, while causing the ground to melt. He battles the Gingamen, when they intervene, and is defeated by them, with the Juugekiha attack. Drinking Barba X, Amehoshi is killed by Gingaioh.
to be added
Modus and Arsenal
- Its main weapon is its shamisen, which it uses not just for combat but to play music to summon rain as a means to rot the planet and all life to its death.
- to be added
Behind the Scenes
- Amehoshi's name comes from "Ame" (rain) and "Biwa Hoshi" (Biwa Player)
- His motifs are the ones of a blowfish and a Biwa player
- Reason for being unused in Power Rangers Lost Galaxy is having to do with him being a Biwa player and footage which is too much Japanese for American audiences.
- Amehoshi were designed by character designer Akira Nozaki.