|This article is about a/an ally in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era , Power Rangers in Space, and Power Rangers Lost Galaxy.|
- "My mission is to protect the Power Rangers. And their quest: To protect the universe from the forces of evil. One goal, one team, known as the Power Rangers."
- ―Alpha 6 stating his mission [src]
Alpha 6 was the next Alpha robot in the series of fully-sentient multifunctional automatons and the robot with an attitude—literally. He was put into operation along with Dimitria, after Zordon and Alpha 5 went to the planet Eltar. Alpha 6 was first seen in the Power Rangers: Turbo episode "Shift into Turbo - Part III". Taking the place of the original Alpha, Alpha 6 was a very important factor in the Power Rangers' battle against evil and protection of the universe.
In Power Rangers Turbo, Alpha 6 was activated after Zordon and Alpha 5 left Earth for the planet Eltar. He took the place of adviser while Dimitria took Zordon's place as mentor. He talked a lot like the stereotypical New Yorker, and at first got on the veteran rangers' nerves. In place of the previous Alpha's "Ai-yi-yi-yi-yi!," Alpha 6's catchphrase was "Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo!" Like his predecessor, Alpha 6 was knowledgeable, and able to help the Rangers through various problems and adventures and even helped to save the Phantom Ranger's life. He remained behind on Earth with the rangers after Dimitria and the Blue Senturian left to assist Zordon in the war on Eltar. However, the Power Chamber was blown up by Divatox soon after her bumbling henchmen discovered it.
During the explosion of the Power Chamber in the finale of Turbo, his voice chip and speechboard were badly damaged, making him speak gibberish and have reversed words, but with the occasional random word spoken as well. After going with the Rangers into space to save Zordon (where he also somehow got a cold when his speechboard was damaged), the Power Team docked the Astro Megaship, and Alpha 6 got a new voice circuit board from Andros, an alien from KO-35 and the Red Space Ranger. During the installation of the new voice circuitry, Alpha was asked to describe his mission in life as a test. Cycling through different voices, including one that sounded similar to Circuit's, Alpha recited his mission as follows: "My mission is to protect the Power Rangers. And their quest: To protect the universe from the forces of evil. One goal, one team, known as the Power Rangers." After the new voice unit was installed, Alpha appeared to have undergone a personality change and acted a lot more like Alpha 5 (to the point to returning to the familiar "Ai-yi-yi-yi-yi!" in place of "Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo!"), only his voice sounded more feminine than masculine. He still retained his previous memories, however.
In Power Rangers in Space, Alpha retained his position as adviser to the rangers while in space aboard the Megaship. Throughout the season, Alpha was instrumental in decrypting the Power Decoder which allowed the Space Shuttle to combine with the Megaship to form the Astro Megazord. He also eventually located the Mega Vehicles on Ganymede and piloted the Astro Megazord with the help of the ship's sentient computer, DECA.
After the adventures of Power Rangers in Space, Alpha 6 stayed on the Megaship, which became a Power Ranger museum. Both Alpha and the Megaship became recommissioned when Scorpius began attacking the planet Mirinoi. Alpha became an ally and friend to the latest team of rangers, the Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy. Alpha 6, along with Bulk, was considered to be the remaining link to what fans call the "Zordon Era" as Lost Galaxy began the "Post-Zordon Era," where the subsequent seasons weren't directly interconnected with the last one.
Alpha 6 wasn't as prominent as he was in the last two seasons, but he has some notable adventures and even an offscreen encounter with a monster, Chillyfish. At the end of Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy, Alpha 6 ended up leaving the Astro Megaship after it had started its self-destruct mechanism. He was rescued from the engine room by Leo, having become rather terrified. After the Galaxy Rangers defeated Trakeena, Alpha settled on planet Mirinoi with the Lost Galaxy rangers and the people of Terra Venture, living a relatively peaceful life there.
Once A Ranger
"Ay yi yi yi yi! What would Zordon do?"
In the 15th anniversary special, "Once a Ranger", Alpha 6 appears stored as disconnected parts in a box inside a warehouse in Angel Grove, and is reconnected by Andrew Hartford on veteran Ranger Adam Park's suggestion to help restore the Operation Overdrive Power Rangers' link to the Morphing Grid. After Thrax is defeated, Adam recruits him as an employee at his new dojo. Exactly how Alpha 6, last seen on Mirinoi with the Galaxy Rangers, wound up dismantled in Angel Grove, is never adequately explained to any degree. There are questions about his reference to Zordon, whom he was never seen encountering on screen besides in the Turbo episode. However, this can be explained by all Alpha units simply receive the memories of their predecessor like Alpha 5 did when Alpha 4 was decommissioned. ("Passing the Torch.")
Unlike Alpha 5, who has the ability to create life by tapping into the Morphin Grid and stun enemies with white energy bursts, Alpha 6 doesn't have much to go on in the way of attack and defense (even though he claimed to know martial arts in Survival of the Silver). However, thanks to his strong body he is very flexible, as he is able to walk more smoothly than Alpha 5 originally did.
- The prospect of a successor for Alpha 5 was first mentioned by Alpha himself as he prepared to disarm a bomb, noting that there will always be an Alpha 6 if something should happen to him.
- Alpha 6 has 3,004,700,903 (three billion, 4 million, 7 hundred thousand, 9 hundred and 3) individual circuit terminals inside him.
- Alpha 6's home-world is most likely Earth; he was presumably programmed by his "brother" Alpha 5 in the hidden chamber of the Power Chamber after the events of Turbo: A Power Rangers Movie. In "Save Our Ship", he refers to Earth as their home (referring to himself and the four human Rangers).
- For Power Rangers: Turbo, Alpha 6 was voiced by Catherine Battistone, with a New York-type voice.
- For Power Rangers: In Space and Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy, Alpha 6 was voiced by Wendee Lee, in a voice closely matching that of his predecessor Alpha 5 (who was in turn voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz).
- For Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive Alpha 6 was voiced by Campbell Cooley, a male actor. This is the first time a man other than Richard Steven Horvitz has voiced an Alpha robot.
- In Operation Overdrive, Alpha 6 is taller than he was in earlier seasons. This is because that he was suit-acted by Michelle Tillman, who is a little bit taller than Donene Kistler, Romy J. Sharf and Sandi Sellner.
- At Richard Steven Horvitz's question-and-answer panel at the 2014 Comic Con, Richard stated that during Power Rangers Turbo, Alpha 6 was a robot that "bugged the heck out of [him]" and that he doesn't understand how an Alpha robot can go from "ai yi yi" to "yo yo yo" and be voiced by a person of the opposite gender.  However, Richard does not mention Alpha's "reinstalled speech-board scene in Space nor Alpha 6's return in Operation Overdrive, as he states that he hasn't followed the show or watched episodes other than when he was AD-ING for Alpha 5's scenes. He also has not yet stated why the writers and producers chose to have Alpha 5 leave, presumably to protect him.
- Other Robots in the Alpha series:
- Tensou, the robotic assistant of Gosei who serves a similar role to Alpha 6 in Power Rangers Megaforce.
|Power Rangers Lost Galaxy|
|Leo Corbett - Damon Henderson - Kai Chen - Maya - Kendrix Morgan - Karone - Magna Defender - Mike Corbett|
|Transmorpher - Magna Defender Morpher - Quasar Sabers - Transdaggers - Quasar Launchers - Magna Blaster - The Lights of Orion - Jet Jammers - Astro Cycles - Capsular Cycle - Red Armored Ranger|
|Commander Stanton - Alpha 6 - DECA - GSA - Space Rangers - Professor Phenomenus - Farkas Bulkmeier - Lightspeed Rangers|
|Zords and Megazord|
|Lion Galactabeast - Condor Galactabeast - Gorilla Galactabeast - Wolf Galactabeast - Wildcat Galactabeast - Torozord - C-Zords - S-Zords - Zenith Carrierzord - Astro Megaship|
|Galaxy Megazord - Defender Torozord - Centaurus Megazord - Stratoforce Megazord|
|Scorpius - Trakeena - Furio - Treacheron - Deviot - Villamax - Kegler - Stingwingers|
|The Psycho Rangers|
|Psycho Red - Psycho Black - Psycho Blue - Psycho Yellow - Psycho Pink|
|Captain Mutiny's Crew:|
|Captain Mutiny - Barbarax - Hexuba - Titanisaur - Swabbies|
|Scorpius and Trakeena's Monsters: Brunt - Radster - Horn - Gasser - Sledge - Mutantrum - Wise Wizard - Quakemaker - Starcog - Ruptor - Samuron - Fishface - Chillyfish - Destruxo - Impostra - Shark Brothers - Freaky Tiki - Skelekron - Crumummy - Hardtochoke - Kubak - Teksa - Rykon - Cannonbrawl - Icy Angel - Motor Mantis - Loyax - Maronda - Trencher - Chameliac - Spikaka - Ironite - Magnetox - Decibat - Buzz (scrapped)|
|Captain Mutiny's Monsters: Rocketron - Grunchor - Rojomon - Nightmare|
|Others Monsters: Alien - Trencher - Hunghorn|
|View • Edit|
|Power Rangers Operation Overdrive|
|Mack Hartford - Will Aston - Dax Lo - Ronny Robinson - Rose Ortiz - Tyzonn|
|Overdrive Tracker - Mercury Morpher - Sentinel Morpher - Drive Defender - Double O Zip Shooter - Drive Lance - Drive Slammer - Drive Vortex - Drive Claws - Drive Geyser - Drive Detector - Defender Vest - Drill Blaster - Red Sentinel Ranger - S.H.A.R.C. - Hovertek Cycle - Transtek Armor|
|Andrew Hartford - Spencer - Vella - Norg - Alpha 6|
|Retro Rangers: Adam Park - Tori Hanson - Kira Ford - Bridge Carson - Xander Bly|
|Zords and Megazords|
|Dump Driver - Speed Driver - Gyro Driver - Dozer Driver - Sub Driver - Drill Driver - Shovel Driver - Cement Driver - Crane Driver - Sonic Streaker - Fire Truck Zord - Rescue Runner 1 - Rescue Runner 2 - BattleFleet Zord 14 - BattleFleet Zord 15 - BattleFleet Zord 16 - BattleFleet Zord 17 - BattleFleet Zord 18|
|DriveMax Megazord - Super DriveMax Megazord - DriveMax Ultrazord - Flash Point Megazord - BattleFleet Megazord - DualDrive Megazord|
|Flurious - Chillers|
|Moltor - Lava Lizards|
|Miratrix - Kamdor|
|The Fearcats: Mig - Benglo - Crazar - Cheetar|
|Giant Sea Creature - Atlantis Temple - Ultrog - Weather Machine Monster - Bombardo - Volkan - Big Mouth Monster - Scaletex - Camera Monster - Amplifier Monster - Bullox - Lavadactyls - Top Hat - Blothgaar - Generalissimo - Vulturus - Datum - Garbage Warrior - Golem Warrior - Statue Warrior - Kunoichi Monster - Prince Warrior - Magmador|
|Robots: Dragonizer - Moltor's Zord - Flurious' Robot - Jet Robot - Commando Robot - Centurion Robot - Cybernetic Rex - Agrios|
|View • Edit|