|This article is about a/an villain turned ally in Engine Sentai Go-Onger.|
- "The blackened skies! I am Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas!"
- ―Kitaneidas' roll call[src]
Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas (害気大臣キタネイダス, Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu) leads the Gaiark's sky-based Barbaric Machine Beasts and uses the Kitaneibar (キタネイバー, Kitaneibā) as his weapon.
He experimented with Bikkurium's potent abilities prior to using it on Barbaric Machine Beasts. He is the best card player among the three ministers and ends his sentences with "Zoyo". However, sometimes, just like 2 other ministers, he tends to be goofy. His name is from the Japanese word for "filthy" (汚い, kitanai).
Before entering battle, Kitaneidas says, "The blackened skies! I am Air Pollution Minister Kitaneidas!" (黒く染まった空気よ！ 私、害気大臣キタネイダス, Kuroku somatta kūki yo! Watashi, Gaiki Daijin Kitaneidasu). His attack is Air Pollution Attack (害気アタック, Gaiki Attaku).
Kitaneidas was later scrapped when Crime Minister Yogoshimacritein used him and Water Pollution Minister Kegalesia as a shield to protect him from the Go-ongers attacks. In his last act of defiance he aided Kegalesia in destroying the Infinite Wastebin, and admitted that the Gaiark didn't need a leader, after Yogoshimacritein treated them as an expendable pawns, only for him to finish both of them off himself.
Shinkenger vs. Go-Onger
In Shinkenger VS Go-onger, he was rebuilt, alongside the other Gaiark Ministers, by Batcheed. However, he and the others didn't want to fight, deciding to retire at the bottom of the Sanzu River instead. He and the other two Ministers were seen eating sushi from Genta's cart.
Gokaiger vs. Gavan
He was among villains captured within the Space Prison in Makuu Space in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Uchuu Keiji Gavan: The Movie and released by the pirate Sentai as they caused a big ruckus within. Zangyack decree that they have chosen peaceful lives instead of causing panic.
Engine Sentai Go-Onger: 10 Years Grand Prix
Kitaneidas was eventually rebuilt along with Kegalesia and Yogostein by the Ugatz, the ministers deciding to settle down in Junk World and live in peace. However, they accidentally created Noizoon of Eleki Clan Zontark, who creates Grayzky as they force the Ugatz into mass producing their N-chips. The ministers, after Grayzky got taken out by their landmine, help the Go-ongers get back to their world.
Video Game appearances
Super Sentai Battle Base
Kitaneidas is among the vast pantheon of villains which appear in the mobile game Super Sentai Battle Base.
- Incinerator Banki (1 & Movie) (First Banki)
- Speaker Banki (6 & Movie)
- Lens Banki (9 & Movie)
- Mirror Banki (10 & Movie)
- Antenna Banki (11)
- Vacuum Banki (18)
- Fusen Banki (21)
- Dowsing Banki (27)
- Nunchuck Banki (Go-Onger vs. Gekiranger)
- Heater Banki (34)
- Engine Banki (37)
- Yatai Banki (39)
- Dumbbell Banki (46)
- Mic Banki (special)
- Kettei Banki (48) (Final Banki)
Behind the scenes
- Height: 215 cm
- Weight: 266 kg
- Like his two partners, Kitaneidas remains technically dead due to the events of Go-Onger; though appearing in cameos in both Shinkenger and Gokaiger, he remains a wandering spirit until Engine Sentai Go-Onger: 10 Years Grand Prix, where he, along with the other two Pollution Ministers are rebuilt.
- He is the only member of the Gaiark to never turn giant, which is ironic since he is the one that comes up with the enlarging ability.
- Kitaneidas, along with Kegalesia and Yogostein, is the most recurring villain in Super Sentai.