|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Dino Thunder.|
This Anomalocaris-like ship is first used by Zeltrax to attack Reefside with the Bio Zords. It is destroyed by the Thundersaurus Megazord. The Aerial Assault Craft is later rebuilt and equipped with the Terra Assault Craft to lure out the Mezodon Rover. It is destroyed when Tommy destroys its control panel.
- Energy Projection-The Aerial Assault Craft can fire red lightning from two holes on the underside of its front. This is its primary means of attack as it took down the three Rangers and shook up the Thundersaurs Megazord.
- Flight-As its name suggests, the Aerial Assault Craft can fly without support.
- Tentacles-The Aerial Assault Craft can fire tentacles from between its two pincers. These were powerful enough to tie up and hold the Thundersaurs Megazord in place.
- Electrocution-The Aerial Assault Craft was able to electrify its tentacles to cause major damage to its enemies.
- The ship is themed after an Anomalocaris, a prehistoric type of shrimp.
- Unlike its Sentai counterpart, it didn't appear in the finale.
- Also, this ship appeared to be purely mechanical instead of being a sentient ship.