|This article is about a/an monster in Power Rangers Zeo, the second installment in the Zordon Era.|
- "Can I help you?"
- ―Admiral Abominator's first words[src]
- "No! Wait."
- ―Admiral Abominator's final words before his death[src]
- "Shiver me timbers! This’ll be like catching fish in a barrel!"
- ―Admiral Abominator’s words upon growing.[src]
Admiral Abominator was a robot admiral monster that was to be the leader of the new armada that King Mondo was building in the forest under the protection of an invisibility shield. When Bulk and Skull stumbled upon one of the medallions that generated the shield, Abominator took them prisoner until the Rangers came to free them. At the same time, Billy and Alpha used the Power Chamber's Disruptive Ray to destroy the source of the medallions' power on the moon, annihilating the invisibility grid and armada. Enraged, Abominator attacked the Rangers with a group of Cogs. The admiral wielded a sword and also had a bed of spikes built in underneath his coat. He tried to impale Katherine with it, but Tommy saved her, and Katherine knocked him out with a combined attack of her shield blast and Tommy's sword blast. Orbus made him grow. After the Admiral started attacking the zords, the Red Battlezord delivered a flurry of punches to the admiral, and then the Zeo Megazord, armed with Zeo 1 Power Helmet, blasted the admiral. When the Rangers saw that both attacks did not weaken him, but only angered him, they knew that he would not go down easily. The Rangers then destroyed him with the Zeo Mega Battlezord.
- Back in early 2003, shortly after the series changed hands from Saban Entertainment to Disney, some of the monster costumes, including Admiral Abominator, were auctioned off by ABC Auctions. It sold for $280.