|This article is about a/an episode in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger.|
Marlin Fishing (舵木一本釣 Kajiki Ippontsuri) is the seventh episode of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger. It features the debut of the Kajiki Origami, Kajiki ShinkenOh and Juzo Fuwa makes a brief appearance in this episode.
Ryunosuke is sent to catch the Marlin Origami living in the wild, where he must work with a jaded fisherman to save his team from a poisonous Ayakashi.
While having breakfast, the Shinkengers learn that the Kajiki Origami has been sighted at the Funabuta Coast as the Ayakashi Yamiororo appears. While the others go after Yamiororo, Ryunosuke is sent to acquire the Origami itself by fishing for it. However, after failed attempts to catch it, Ryunosuke receives the aid of a mysterious fisherman named Sakutaro Komatsu before being contacted by Hikoma that the others got poisoned by Yamiororo and the Kajiki Origami is needed to cure them. Though Sakutaro questions the point of his endeavor, Ryunosuke resumes fishing as Takeru leaves to slow Yamiororo down in spite of the pain from the poison. Motivated by his lord's determination, Ryunosuke finally manages to fish the Kajiki Origami out with aid from Sakutaro. With the Kajiki Disk in hand, Ryunosuke makes his way to Takeru as the other vassals came to his aid, using the disk's power to cure everyone before they change to use the Rekka Daizantou's Kajiki Five Rings Bullet to kill Yamiororo, destroying him again with the newly formed Kajiki-Shinkenoh. As Sakutaro secretly resumes his duty as a kuroko, a mysterious figure who witnessed the Shinkengers' fight with Yamiororo walks off.
- Takeru Shiba (志葉 丈瑠 Shiba Takeru): Tori Matsuzaka (松坂 桃李 Matsuzaka Tōri)
- Ryunosuke Ikenami (池波 流ノ介 Ikenami Ryūnosuke): Hiroki Aiba (相葉 裕樹 Aiba Hiroki)
- Mako Shiraishi (白石 茉子 Shiraishi Mako): Rin Takanashi (高梨 臨 Takanashi Rin)
- Chiaki Tani (谷 千明 Tani Chiaki): Shogo Suzuki (鈴木 勝吾 Suzuki Shōgo)
- Kotoha Hanaori (花織 ことは Hanaori Kotoha): Suzuka Morita (森田 涼花 Morita Suzuka)
- Hikoma Kusakabe (日下部 彦馬 Kusakabe Hikoma): Gorou Ibuki (伊吹 吾郎 Ibuki Gorō)
- Dokoku Chimatsuri (血祭 ドウコク Chimatsuri Dōkoku, Voice): Rintarō Nishi (西 凛太朗 Nishi Rintarō)
- Dayu Usukawa (薄皮 太夫 Usukawa Dayū, Voice): Romi Park (朴 璐美 Paku Romi)
- Shitari of the Bones (骨のシタリ Hone no Shitari, Voice): Chō (チョー)
- Juzo Fuwa (腑破 十臓 Fuwa Jūzō, Voice): Mitsuru Karahashi (唐橋 充 Karahashi Mitsuru)
- Yamiororo (ヤミオロロ Voice): Hideyuki Umezu (梅津 秀行 Umezu Hideyuki)
- Sakutaro Komatsu (小松朔太郎 Komatsu Sakutarō): Gotaro Tsunashima (綱島郷太郎 Tsunashima Gōtaro)
- Shinken Red - Kyoutsuu (Rekka Daizantou), Shishi + Ryuu + Kame + Kuma + Saru (Kajiki Gorindan), Hidden Shield (Shishi Origami)
- Shinken Blue - Blank, Kyoutsuu (Water Arrow), Kajiki (Water Arrow), Ryuu (Suiryuu no Mai), Kajiki (Ozutsu Mode), Hidden Shield (Ryuu Origami), Kajiki (Kajiki Origami)
- Shinken Pink - Hidden Shield (Kame Origami)
- Shinken Green - Kyoutsuu (Wood Spear), Kuma (Wood Spear), Hidden Shield (Kuma Origami)
- Shinken Yellow - Hidden Shield (Saru Origami)
- As part of Super Hero Time, this episode aired alongside Kamen Rider Decade episode 10, Faiz High School's Phantom Thief.
- Viewership: 5.9%
- Key Title Kanji: 釣 (Fishing; the action required to catch the marlin-like Origami of this episode)
- The events of this episode ends up saving the life of someone which will lead to a later episode.
- A catch-up of the first twelve episodes of Samurai Sentai Shinkenger was aired as part of the Super Hero Max 2012 special event on TV Asahi. 
Home video releases
- The first volume of the Samurai Sentai Shinkenger Blu-Ray Box Set comes with the show's first 16 episodes, as well as the director's cut of the first two episodes, and was released on February 7th 2014 at a cost of 20,790 yen.