|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Turbo, the third installment in the Zordon Era .|
A Drive to Win is the fourteenth episode of Power Rangers Turbo. This episode marks the first appearance of Carlos Vallerte and Ashley Hammond, with both of them later becoming Rangers in Passing the Torch Part 2.
Adam coaches the Angel Grove High soccer team, in which their star player, Carlos, needs to learn a serious lesson about teamwork. Both he and the head cheerleader, Ashley, are targeted by Divatox, who plants a detonator in the scoreboard, while the Power Rangers battle Electrovolt.
to be added
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver (Red Turbo Ranger)
- Blake Foster as Justin Stewart (Blue Turbo Ranger)
- Johnny Yong Bosch as Adam Park (Green Turbo Ranger)
- Nakia Burrise as Tanya Sloan (Yellow Turbo Ranger)
- Catherine Sutherland as Katherine "Kat" Hillard (Pink Turbo Ranger)
- David Walsh as Blue Senturion (voice)
- Roger Velasco as Carlos Vallerte
- Tracy Lynn Cruz as Ashley Hammond
- Paul Schrier as Farkas "Bulk" Bulkmeier (voice)
- Jason Narvy as Eugene "Skull" Skullovitch (voice)
- Carol Hoyt as Divatox & Dimitria
- Donene Kistler as Alpha 6
- Katerina Luciani as Alpha 6 (voice)
- Kenny Graceson as Elgar
- Derek Stephen Prince as Elgar (voice)
- Ed Neil as Rygog
- Lex Lang as Rygog (voice)
- Scott Page-Pagter as Porto (voice)
- Tom Wyner as Electrovolt (voice)
- This episode marked the final mention of the Millennium Message, although it would get mentioned one last time in the unfilmed script for the original mid-season finale called "Rangers in Concert".
- Ironically, when Divatox brags about how Carlos will set off her detonator, she references "Countdown to Destruction".
- The first time one of Divatox's monsters has grown without the use of torpedoes.
- When Bulk does backflips, the footage was merely reversed.