|This article is about a/an episode in Power Rangers Time Force.|
A Blue Streak is the fifth episode of Power Rangers Time Force.
A couple of moving violations prompt Lucas to get his driver's license. While taking his road test, he runs into Nadira, who just robbed an armored truck with her new supercharged cars. The Rangers bring out their Vector Cycles, chase down Nadira, disable the cars, and capture her mutant cohort.
Wes lets Lucas drive his car, but when he shows off his race car driving skills on the streets, he is pulled over. Nadira tells Ransik that if he really wants control over the people of Silver Hills, he will need lots of cash. She reanimates Mantimobile to help her pull off a few heists. He transforms a few cars into suped up villain-mobiles. Lucas is taking his driving exam, so he can get a license and get on the road. Nadira and her crew attack an armored truck and snag all of the dough. During his exam, Lucas spots them speeding away, and goes after them, but he can't keep up in his jalopy. The Rangers regroup at the clock tower, and Trip whips out the Vector Cycles for them to chase Nadira. Nadira fnishes up her latest robbery and packs the trunk. The Rangers show up on their VectorCycles and begin the chase. Jen speeds towards Mantimobile's car and turbo boosts over it at the last second, and blasts him. Then Wes borrows a move from Tom Cruise, speeding ahead of Nadira's car, turning quickly, and firing. Mantimobile abandons the car and creates an army of Cyclobots to attack the Rangers. Wes takes out several Cyclobots with an amazingly huge shot from his Chrono Saber. Jen and Trip use their V blasters to inflict some major damage to the Cyclobot squad. Lucas and Wes double team Mantimobile, spinning around him and striking in midair. A quick download from Circuit, and the Rangers are able to form the Vortex Blaster, and open fire on the mutant. This just makes him angry, and huge. But the Rangers take him down without a problem in the Time Force Megazord mode red. Lucas returns to the DMV to take his driving test again, but spooks the instructor!
- Jason Faunt as Wesley Collins (Red Time Force Ranger 2)
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall (Blue Time Force Ranger)
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip (Green Time Force Ranger)
- Deborah Estelle Phillips as Katie Walker (Yellow Time Force Ranger)
- Erin Cahill as Jen Scotts (Pink Time Force Ranger)
- Brianne Sidall as Circuit
- Edward Albert as Mr. Collins (credit only)
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- Neil Kaplan as Gluto (voice)
- Eddie Frierson as Frax (voice)
- Richard Steven Horvitz as Mantamobile (voice)
- David Pires as Mr. Picketts
- to be added
- Apparently, the rules of the road are different in 3000 as Lucas had to learn to read road signs.