|This article is about a/an monster in Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.|
After the White Tigerzord blasted Nimrod with its White Tiger Thunderbolts, Tommy Oliver was confident that he would be able to defeat them despite being outnumbered. AC and DC overwhelmed the Tigerzord with their speed and then surrounded the White Tigerzord with Nimrod on three sides and unleashed a massive barrage of energy balls, knocking the Tigerzord back into Tiger Mode and ejecting Tommy from it.
As the Scarlet Sentinels advanced on his Zord to destroy it, Tommy called for help from Jason and managed to get the White Tigerzord back on its feet just as the Red Dragon Thunderzord arrived and it rode the Tigerzord into battle, turning the tide. AC and DC charged and Nimrod barraged the two with her energy balls to little effect, and Tommy had the Red Dragon Thunderzord eject from the White Tigerzord. Tommy then re-entered his Zord and turned it back into Warrior Mode immediately before the Unicorn, Griffin, Lion, and Firebird Thunderzords arrived. Tommy had the Zords combine to form the new Mega Tigerzord. Nimrod, AC, and DC fired the same attack that decimated the Thunder Megazord previously but the Mega Tigerzord was unaffected. AC and DC cowered behind Nimrod but she forced them into battle so they took to the air and vaulted off of Nimrod’s face to gain an aerial advantage. However, the Mega Tigerzord punched them back into Nimrod, knocking all three down as the Mega Tigerzord powered up its finishing attack. The Mega Tigerzord unleashed the flaming Firebird Thunderzord and set it alight before it explosively ripped straight through all three Scarlet Sentinels. As the Firebird Thunderzord reattached, AC and DC writhed and vanished into oblivion while Nimrod dropped her staff before she fell on her face and exploded.
Shortly after "Lord Zedd" took control of Saba, Nimrod had enlarged and summoned AC and DC to aid her in battle. They overwhelmed the Thunder Megazord which, with Billy drawing a blank on giving them more power, equipped the Thunder Saber but Nimrod leapt out of the way of it. She then combined powers with AC and DC, taking the Megazord down with a single shot and forcing them to retreat. They then moved into the countryside only to be confronted by Tommy as the new White Ranger in his new White Tigerzord. She quickly energy slashed it across the shoulder and they prepared their massive energy blast to finish it off but the Thunderzord Assault Team arrived and they formed the Mega Tigerzord. Before Nimrod could finish it off, the Mega Tigerzord fired the Firebird Thunderzord straight through her and her minions, destroying all three of them instantly.
AC was shown to be faithful to Nimrod but unable to adapt when confronted by a more powerful threat.
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Balls: Nimrod and AC and DC can all fire light orange colored energy balls from their hands. When used in one big attack, it knocked Tommy out of his cockpit and forced the Tigerzord back into its Tiger Mode.
- Extraordinary Leaper: AC can leap an incredible distance.
- Hand to Hand Combat- AC and DC were skilled when it came to close quarters combat, being able to defeat the Tigerzord in Warrior Mode with ease.
to be added
- Lightning Sword: AC possesses a sword for combat.
- Lightning Beam: AC can fire light orange colored lightning beams from his sword.
Behind the Scenes
to be added
to be added
to be added
- Neither AC nor DC ever speak or even grunt. They are completely silent.
- In the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: The Movie game for the Sega Genesis, AC was referred to as S. Sentinel Ear, a reference to the Dairanger name, "Lady Earring".
- In the comics, out of the three Scarlet Sentinels, AC is changed the most from her Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and Dairanger counterparts. AC now has gigantic ears to emphasize her Dairanger counterpart being earring based, has much longer hair, and now has a mouth filled with fangs.
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Season 2)
- Go Go Power Rangers (Boom! Studios)