|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
The Yellow Ranger was a member of the A-Squad Rangers. He is unnamed and uncredited in the series.
The Yellow Ranger and the rest of the A-Squad were supposedly lost on Gamma 4, but in reality they had betrayed Space Patrol Delta in preference of joining Emperor Gruumm by their own will. They actually attacked the colony of Gamma 4 and then sent a distress call, to which the B-Squad Rangers answered to.
Once back at SPD, the A-Squad showed their true colors and took in Cruger as their prisoner to Gruumm. He and the A-Squad then called out the B-Squad Rangers and did battle with them. Throughout the battle, He and the A-Squad Rangers were confident they could defeat the "second choice" B-Squad, and were winning at first. After Jack Landors and the others used their SWAT mode however, they were able to beat A-Squad. This then led to a Zord battle, which the A-Squad lost. Following this, they were arrested and the A-Squad position was retired.
A-Squad Yellow Ranger
- S.P.D. Enforcer
- The Power Ranger helmets for A-Squad were based off the suits for Power Rangers in Space.
- Like the other A-Squad Rangers, he is to date the only Yellow Ranger to willingly turn evil.
- This ranger was given the name 'Ivan' by a rangerboard fan 'Merlin'. Supposedly, the name is accepted in general fandom.
- He is one of the first evil Power Rangers to ever receive a similar sentai counterpart of the series S.P.D was adapted from after the main event.
- He is the only Male Yellow to appear in a season before another male yellow as Lost Galaxy to Wild Force changed the Yellow Rangers' genders to female.
- Power Rangers S.P.D.
- A-Squad - the SPD Ranger unit this Yellow belongs.
- Ashley Hammond/Chisato Jougasaki - the owner of this Ranger's helmet.
- Elizabeth Delgado - the lower-ranked SPD Ranger that defeated him.
- Mugi Grafton - the Evil Neo DekaYellow with similar trait after the main event.
- ↑ http://rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=74627&pp=20&page=3 The origin of the name 'Ivan'.