|This article is about a/an ranger in Power Rangers S.P.D.|
The Blue Ranger was a member of the A-Squad Rangers. He is unnamed and uncredited in the series.
The Blue Ranger and the rest of the A-Squad were supposedly lost on Gamma 4, but in reality they had betrayed Space Patrol Delta in preference of joining Emperor Gruumm by their own will. They actually attacked the colony of Gamma 4 and then sent a distress call, to which the B-Squad Rangers answered to.
Once back at SPD, the A-Squad showed their true colors and took in Cruger as their prisoner to Gruumm. He and the A-Squad then called out the B-Squad Rangers and did battle with them. Throughout the battle, he and the A-Squad Rangers were confident they could defeat the "second choice" B-Squad, and were winning at first. After Jack Landors and the others used their SWAT mode however, they were able to beat A-Squad. This then led to a Zord battle, which the A-Squad lost. Following this, they were arrested and the A-Squad position was retired.
A-Squad Blue Ranger
- S.P.D. Enforcer
- He is the first non-human Blue Ranger since Cestro of the Aquitian Rangers.
- Like the other A-Squad Rangers, he is to date the only Blue Ranger to willingly turn evil.
- Greg Aronowitz, for his part, supposedly referred to Blue as “The Warrus” while sculpting him.
- The Power Ranger helmets for A-Squad were based off the suits for Power Rangers in Space.
- This Ranger was given the name 'Beevor' by a rangerboard fan 'Merlin'. Supposedly, the name is accepted in general fandom.
- He is the only A-Squad Ranger to be an alien.
- If you look at the fight between Sky and the A-Squad Blue Ranger, you'll notice that the A-Squad Blue Ranger never makes a grunt, scream, laugh, or speech at all, implying that he may be possibly mute. However Nick Kemplen was credited as voice of A-Squad Blue Ranger.
- Power Rangers S.P.D.
- A-Squad - the SPD Ranger unit this Blue belongs.
- T.J. Johnson/Shun Namiki - the owner of this Ranger's helmet.
- Schuyler Tate - the lower-ranked SPD Ranger that defeated him.
- ↑ http://rangerboard.com/showthread.php?t=74627&pp=20&page=3 The origin of the name 'Beevor'.